Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 491. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Is an iOS app for a KDC wallet in progress , if not is that a project that is currently being considered? It would add huge potential!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Currently 375KDC per day per 1Mh/s

Difficulty   4.15584004
Est Next Difficulty   5.84652301 (Change in 225 Blocks)

Estimate: 222KDC per day per 1Mh/s

Really looking forward at

Subsidy halves in 129k blocks.

Current block: 25704

71 DAYS LEFT BEFORE SUBSIDY HALVES
legendary
why they deleted KDC?

You mean the new exchange?  We have yet to be on there...We will be soon!

The only thing that i will do on that exchange is putting max .50BTC at work and buy all coins of dumpers. Look at how the next difficulty will be... now you can mine 376KDC per day per 1mh/s, if the next difficulty will stay like that then we are looking at 250KDC per day per 1mh/s, and then we are looking pretty good. In a few months block decrease, so only 125KDC per day per 1mh/s and maybe some higher difficulty by then too and we are heading to 20 - 30KDC per day per 1mh/S
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what would you dooooo for a Klondike coin? I'd stand on one leg....easy enough as I only have one. Im great at balancing. Seriously though, I'll be here all night. Literally. I drank too much coffee.

I love the name of this coin, the wallet, the features, the smaller amount of coinage, the devs behind it, the giveaways for us lesser mining individuals and no premine. Long term investment for me. Gotta buy some more soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
why they deleted KDC?

You mean the new exchange?  We have yet to be on there...We will be soon!
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Nice difficutly increase wow :O
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 196
no more silly to the moon stuff from now on we should all say..

KLONDIKE ---- TO THE MINE!!!
Activity: 980

Again this is not guaranteed as it is in the hands of coinmarket now. As its a new exchange it would be a good idea to limit the amount of coin you have on there at any one time, I believe the exchange is perfectly legitimate, its just best to be safe.

Wise words!

The exchange is legit but hackers are always trying to get your coins...be safe!!
legendary
Theres a good chance we will be listed on coinmarket.io today Wink I'm not guaranteeing it however as ultimatly the decision is with them and they are in beta so if they aren't ready then it won't happen!

Some of you may be concerned about us being listed on a new exchange first, I am not, why?

If people do dump I will he there buying up all the cheap kdc, i know a few others here will too. Dumpers loss, our gain Smiley

Alot if the known big bag holders have said they'll hold, i believe them, it is the right decision.

Being on an exchange should encourage more miners to join us as there is less risk involved for them, yes this will push the diff up but it is important we gain a healthy stable nethash and higher diff to keep the price up.

Lastly, it will prove to bigger exchanges we mean business and show even on a new exchange we have volume (if anyone dares to sell that is :p).

Digibyte and Usde appear to have done okay, we have a better coin :p

Again this is not guaranteed as it is in the hands of coinmarket now. As its a new exchange it would be a good idea to limit the amount of coin you have on there at any one time, I believe the exchange is perfectly legitimate, its just best to be safe.

+1

Will you launch some kind of promotion video too?
Activity: 84
Theres a good chance we will be listed on coinmarket.io today Wink I'm not guaranteeing it however as ultimatly the decision is with them and they are in beta so if they aren't ready then it won't happen!

Some of you may be concerned about us being listed on a new exchange first, I am not, why?

If people do dump I will he there buying up all the cheap kdc, i know a few others here will too. Dumpers loss, our gain Smiley

Alot if the known big bag holders have said they'll hold, i believe them, it is the right decision.

Being on an exchange should encourage more miners to join us as there is less risk involved for them, yes this will push the diff up but it is important we gain a healthy stable nethash and higher diff to keep the price up.

Lastly, it will prove to bigger exchanges we mean business and show even on a new exchange we have volume (if anyone dares to sell that is :p).

Digibyte and Usde appear to have done okay, we have a better coin :p

legendary
https://www.coinmarket.io/ site is down!!! I hope that it goes up again, else i believe everybody needs to thank me (and a few other people) so that you didn't put your coins on that market... as i already said KDC only deserve cryptsy and higher...

It's working perfectly fine actually.

Good, because it was done just a few mins ago... wondering when dev will release the news of KDC being listed on cryptsy as i believe they were very close with a deal.
Activity: 112
https://www.coinmarket.io/ site is down!!! I hope that it goes up again, else i believe everybody needs to thank me (and a few other people) so that you didn't put your coins on that market... as i already said KDC only deserve cryptsy and higher...

It's working perfectly fine actually.
legendary
Activity: 70
i like this coin and have faith on it as it contains all crucial features that i think a coin will suceed. First, there is no premine, which is great for miners. After that, it is rare. Most of the coin outside is supplied too much, which make it worthless for 1 unit. Last but not least, the dev team is absolutely great. i have saw some dev team just left the coin away and not make any progress plan. I saw u guys insight and faith. Anyway, keep this and develop kdc even better is the best encourage for all of our small miners .
Looking forward to seeing more good updates Smiley
Activity: 126
Check my sign for more MHs
I remember when i started talking of KDC on another forum they were talking shit about this coin to fuck off with my scam coin, and now most of them regret it and most of them are mining KDC coins, no hard feelings for my part i probably would of done the same, with a lot of pre-mined coins and scam coin, but from the beginning i fell in love with KDC  Kiss ...
Activity: 602
Bring on the Gold! Love this coin!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Jump to: