Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 9. (Read 85113 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
It's really  funny - I just forced to withdraw KMC from excange...  Shocked
What da hell I gonna do with that shit??! Even opening that fucking KMC wallet costs me money (network & electrcity)
Any ideas??!

WHY DA HELL YOU KEEP MAKING SHITCOINS LIKE KMC??
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
If forgetme ever gets the shop working and shipping stuff, and stocks it well, then we can spend our coins there...

In the Italian thread, he admits that he made some mistakes with the store.  I'm not sure how much fiat he owes, but at this point he's looking at giving away the items to support KMC.  There's a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem, in order for the store to operate, he must be able to sell the KMC for fiat with which to purchase the products.  When the inflation begins falling and we start seeing more buy support, the store operation will become feasible.  Really hoping he puts in the effort, because as soon as he makes good on the orders, the value is sure to skyrocket which will offset the cost of filling the initial orders.

Shouldn't we be trying to pump it now so we have a fair distribution? We shouldn't let our greed get in the way of the coin's success...

Perhaps, but market forces don't encourage it.  You can make a difference too by spreading the word.  Just a few weeks to go before the reward starts to decline.  With the low difficulty, everyone has a chance at turning a nice profit.  Is it more risky than mining VTC?  Sure, but the potential for reward is higher too.

a junk coin,that i have 1000,but on exchange that no buy orders

You can find LTC buy orders on Comkort, but 1000 isn't worth it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I never understood why haters are coming back, again and again. There is no require to "love" this coin. Don't like it? Ok, move on to another coin. Nobody comes to impose you to love/mine/buy/etc kimocoin. For now is a lot of altcoins, I think everyone can find something to love Smiley
Just leave it, and move on.

P.S: Waiting for the end of inflation, to see what happens next.
Activity: 160

It's in inflation right now, hold your coins for a while and they'll be worth something. In the future that will be 1/5 of the block reward.

but u will use KMC for?

If forgetme ever gets the shop working and shipping stuff, and stocks it well, then we can spend our coins there...

ah ok after the donkeys fly

If pigs can do it, I don't see why donkeys can't
Activity: 490

It's in inflation right now, hold your coins for a while and they'll be worth something. In the future that will be 1/5 of the block reward.

but u will use KMC for?

ah ok after the donkeys fly

but u will use KMC for?

Activity: 490

but u will use KMC for?

Activity: 269
There are still over 11 Mh/s pointed at KMC.  That's a continuing investment of 40 USD per day in energy and opportunity cost.  There may not be much chatter here, but the hash speaks plenty.  We will pump when inflation is declining.  Now is the collecting phase, if we pump now the difficulty will rise and we won't collect as many coins.  We're just getting started.

Shouldn't we be trying to pump it now so we have a fair distribution? We shouldn't let our greed get in the way of the coin's success...
Cryptomancer
have not considered how long it takes to reach the blocks of deflation ..

We reach block 100000 in 18.5 days.  This coin uses KGW to keep the block time steady at 60s regardless of hash rate, hence the name.  I found this coin after the shop was already closed, FWIW.
Activity: 137

have not considered how long it takes to reach the blocks of deflation .. if you are a few to undermine, it will take a long time, or even never.
KMC is death for the simple reason that the value is 1 litoshi and there's no shop working, ever working and never start working, and the shop was the first reason to invest and mine this coin. The DEV is only one person, there is no other, and this "forgetme", forget you, and he has lot of problem, degrees, life, and so on.
consider it
Cryptomancer
There are still over 11 Mh/s pointed at KMC.  That's a continuing investment of 40 USD per day in energy and opportunity cost.  There may not be much chatter here, but the hash speaks plenty.  We will pump when inflation is declining.  Now is the collecting phase, if we pump now the difficulty will rise and we won't collect as many coins.  We're just getting started.
Unless every single miner have left and stop believing in the coin - the coin is not dead ! stop trolling, we only need some more attention from the creator and trust will come back.

Agree with you. I think also, that after the end of "inflation" (100k block reward), things will go up.
We need to get added to cryptsy some time, because that's the only place I trade lol

Agree with you. By now, KMC/LTC trading is only way, because of deepest inflation period of kimo. And 2(and more) market trading KMC/LTC will show more objectively the price of kimocoin.
Activity: 106
Unless every single miner have left and stop believing in the coin - the coin is not dead ! stop trolling, we only need some more attention from the creator and trust will come back.
No support. Undecided
Activity: 440
Activity: 406
the coin is death that is all by by
We need to get added to cryptsy some time, because that's the only place I trade lol
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Oh ok... Bittrex de-listed us from the Exchange. Please anyone with left quantity to withdraw it. Will see what we will do if forgetme don't appear...

well, let's be honest, the delisting is not a surprise. There wasnt any trades in a pretty long time, since the price going down into ltc region.
Pages:
Jump to: