Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 97. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 There are a LOT of staking coins I own and love, but in terms of best?

That conversation starts and ends with dv8  Cool
Activity: 56
Hello guys, i send dv8 coin my wallet from Cryptobridge all blocked complete but my wallet does not receive coin ( wallet out of sync fow to fix?) please help
Activity: 70
Dv8coin is an extraordinary technological advancement, from this coin we take advantage of profits that we cannot get from the current currency.
I think dv8 also great for long-term investing, because he's got a lot of big investors and have high quality looks like it will survive in the future.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The Dv8 team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.
Activity: 98
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining ?
DV8 coin is not mining coin, it is staking coin....
Activity: 154
the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about DV8coin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good achievement for a project.our work is Keep going for DV8coin. and we believe that this will be a successful.
solo staking is own staking, in that we should have super computers, high speedinternet connection,and proper 24/7 current.....
and in staking pool ones we added our coins to staking pool means there is no need to keep our wallet open and no need of turn on our system, staking will be self-process...
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ?

No stability here. Im becoming more and more sceptic about crypto and benefits of holding anything. This year btc will retrace to about 90 percent of its peak 2200 usd that is it. Maybe lower if I sell my terrific holdings. U know market always overreacts when I sell a heap of coins. This little card house is too shaky for my heavy feet and dont forget count in added pressure from chinese dumpers. Oh yeah.
Activity: 112
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ?

You have correctly noted this feature of project. This is true. This Project will be very attractive for potential investors..
Merit: 1
Difference between staking and mining
Mining requires doing work (i.e. using electricity to power machines that perform the proof of work with high end systems) to produce blocks and earn coins.
 Staking generally requires those that are staking to lock up their coins for some period of time (i.e. can't spend the coins) for a staker to have a chance of being selected to produce a block and collect the block reward.
Activity: 42
This coin is awesome i c many investors and small coin holders getting good stake rewards consistently and are able to make consistent profits staking in LABH coin we can earn good passive income 
not  mining happens in dv8 coin?
you cant do mining in this coin, you can just mint the coin
 or u may stake it or exchange it through other coins
coin we need to receive to stake daily
At present as per the network difficulty more than 30k coins required to hit stakes daily
If my system got sync out,shutdown, are got some problem at the time of staking what will happen with staking, it will continue after the system starts from where it left
My wallet is not validating transactions from 2 hrs. transactions are pending Embarrassedand if I re-load the blockchain those transactions will be disapear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?
DV8 coin has their best unique features and every crypto take the concept of money, and they take it native into computers, where everything is settled with computers and doesn’t require external institutions or trusted third parties to validate things.
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left
If you unlock your wallet, your staking will be continue as same from where you have stopped.
Then my maturity level will increase but coins are suddenly  staked or its take some time
Pages:
Jump to: