Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 98. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left
Activity: 28
I find that many of the currencies are down, which makes investors less discouraged, and perhaps some of them have plans to withdraw from the project. Do you plan to create new projects that are more attractive to them?
Congrats so far on the marketing, doing a very good job.  It's picking up some serious momentum.
Activity: 70
Dv8 can also be called treasures .In the future dv8 coin still stands on the market quickly.
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ?
I will purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins please give me suggestion 
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
why the coin price is down  Huh Huh Huh
coin price is increasing means recovering already. ups and downs are common in todays trading market.
It's good if the current coin price has increased,
talking trade markets is indeed difficult to predict,
because there can be anything there
Activity: 70
I see Dv8 is still doing strong after a few months. My first application was rejected and I am pushed by a friend to try and sign up again . So here I am, back Hope I can still get in. Excited to join the project.
copper member
Merit: 1

Dv8coin order books are now active at Injex.io!
Dv8coin's application to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
Dv8coin has 1 active pair - DV8_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - DV8_BTC
This project is getting more attention the team came with great idea and hard work. I think this will be nice when the crowdsale will start more people will join this...gudluck
I am looking to see how this project will evolve future! looks interesting to me...
Activity: 14
where can i buy DV8 coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool.
YOU can buy DV8 you  in wallet only
just send your coin from ur wallet to DV8 pool address ,after that immediately confirm your deposit through deposit bot u will get confirm from in DV8 discord sever in bot-command section,
and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the coin from what u had in the wallet

Activity: 98
where can i buy DV8 coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool.
Activity: 3
coin price is increasing means recovering already. ups and downs are common in todays trading market.

Staking pool is good has in case of solo u need to keep it wallet always on and u need to supply 24/7internet and current supply and for staking u must have a high end system which is little risky so it's better to choose pool staking Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 98
Is staking pool is better are solo staking is good..   Huh
of course staking pool is good... Smiley
Activity: 16
Is staking pool is better are solo staking is good..   Huh
Why do I like DV8 Coin? There are several main reasons:

1) DV8 is a Proof Of Stake coin which allows you to earn a stable passive income

2) Detailed Roadmap - the project has big ambitions and it's knows exactly what it wants

3) Addition to the exchanges - it is very important that the process of buying and selling a coin is easy and affordable. Developers understand this perfectly and develop this direction
Activity: 29

The coin is maintain the same rate even after dumped by so many people's... 
I know it's value is low but surly it will raise in coming days

ya dont worry keep hope in this coin it will surely increase its volume and price because it  as a great team behind working all the time
this may surely increase the price of the coin

I think it's an great time to buy the buy the has the value of the
Coin is low and hold it and sell it when the value of the coin is high bcoz no one knows when the value of the coin is going to increase,  but guys buy the coins before  the value pops up

ya we should buy the coin as soon as possible and start staking, once our coin get multiply we should hold till the price of the coin increase and sell for good price
Pages:
Jump to: