Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 109. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
dv8 is really a high-return investment platform. The dv8 team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. dv8 aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community, using Discord as a community relationship....
Activity: 84
why guys i dont no dv8 coin price is low please any one tel me Undecided Undecided
what is synchronization ??
Synchronization also occurs between network nodes to ensure that data streams are received and transmitted correctly, and to prevent data collision. It usually uses a clock signal transmitted in sequence with a data stream to maintain proper signal timing.
Activity: 56
what is synchronization ??
Activity: 126
DV8 coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a DV8 coin as a reward.
Activity: 28
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better project out there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I like this project and will probably even donate if this is the normal business behavior and helps the project to succeed  I Just was some what surprised that this is "normal" for adding a currency to a bigger exchange, thanks for clarification, Higher liquidity would be helpful and also the argument of not being a closed group with a small exchange is good.....
Activity: 28
I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it!
Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Looks like an interesting coin. What's the collateral for Masternode? And any coin tracker for masternode ROI?
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of this project do it fast n build ur future in less time.
DV8 Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.
Activity: 126
hi team, i am impressed with ur project ,the coin as unique feature and it as a strong team built
i think it is a promising project...
In this project, Coins that generates new blocks through POS ,
which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds.
And this project has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool", 
This project has more number of blocks and it will be hit rather solo staking,
which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 49
DV8 coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users.
Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team
can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.  Grin
Activity: 70
 :)Its hard to make a decision in today crazy competitive market.
I guess its all about making the right steps and  choosing  DV8project!!!!!
Activity: 98

DV8 also provides a unique service feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself. Users can send LTC or BTC to your DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without having to use an exchange.
Activity: 21
In the dv8 coin it as an option staking pool in that we can stake number coin there no restriction to stake the coins in  pool as much as possible....

Wow it's great to see that, even I am willing to add my coins to staking pool, is there any fee to deposit the coins in the pool?

Why we can't do solo staking.... Is that so difficult to do
dv8 coin exchange made very simple to understand if a new user or investor want to invest on coin or deposit money to buy dv8 coin.
It is good DV8 has its own wallet, not runs on Ether or Waves or any other.  It is awesome we can buy DV8 from wallet.  Never seen such a feature in other desktop wallet.
Jump to: