Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 111. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
There is no max or min coins to stake we have more coins means u will get stake hit fist
 stake with less coins means stake hit will get late
Activity: 56
I do not know how successfully the project will be implemented, but at least there is a certainty that the team is real and will make every effort to ensure that the project was successful.
Activity: 70
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Activity: 98
can any one explain  what is mining ?is there any limit for mining
For ur kind information our coin is a staking coin and not mining coin
i downloaded wallet it was sync and i bought few coins.. but now it is showing out of sync
what to do ??
What are the basic requirement for STAKING DV8 coin??

The basic thing is you should have some coins there is no minimum for that, once you have the coins you should own a high end system which should keep running for 24/hrs and the should contain speed internet connection
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool?
Activity: 84
.How do I send dv8 coins to someone?
Open your software wallet and click on the "Send" tab, or use the "Trade. Send dv8 coin" option under your wallet's menu.Type in the destination address for your intended recipient's wallet. You can type it by hand, copy and paste it from your system clipboard, or drag and drop the recipient's QR code
Activity: 28
 The staking pool is the best options in this project go throw users you get more rewards coins u get
Activity: 126
dv8 coin is one of the best coin to other coins 
And dv8 coin is good security and nobody can hack.
Activity: 56
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Activity: 126
Good to see DV8 perform so well these days. Crypto with a long history catching up and looks really solid.
Activity: 84
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

it's depend upon your coins would you staking with more coins means the Maturity will get's faster and u staking with less coins means the coin maturity well get late
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
if you have less coin means u can do stake in pool it may increase coin very fast and there is no risk of staking
Activity: 32
How to store my coins secure and safely ?
you can encrypt the wallet by doing that it will be safe and secure
what is the difference between solo and group stake do i get extra ROI% in pool
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

I didn't come to know that yesterday my coins get mature and got stake hit but today it once again getting mature including both my coins and reward coins and what is the purpose of getting mature every time

The coins are now dead. Deadish I would say. U have had many errands in the past and failed to make urself a fortune, now what, disgust and affliction are the only ur friends that follow every ur step wherever u go. U still deny that ur portfolio tapered in size like a pierced balloon with oxygen due to the lack of efforts on ur side and inability to make anything of use which doesnt make sense anyway.
What are the basic requirement for STAKING DV8 coin??
Activity: 52
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.And this project is very nice,  people likes more & more on Dv8coin.

investing is not a big task but choosing a good one is creativity
investing in normal projects will never bring any returns but investing in good projects will make its investor satisfy in every step of the project
I think this  project will desirve this
Jump to: