Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 110. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
No there is no fee for the deposit of the coins and there is no fee for the transaction and there is no fee for the withdrawal alsi
Activity: 16
In the dv8 coin it as an option staking pool in that we can stake number coin there no restriction to stake the coins in  pool as much as possible....

Wow it's great to see that, even I am willing to add my coins to staking pool, is there any fee to deposit the coins in the pool?
Activity: 98
In the dv8 coin it as an option staking pool in that we can stake number coin there no restriction to stake the coins in  pool as much as possible....
Activity: 154
ones you added your coins to staking means pool there is no purpose to keep your wallet open and you can turn off your system your staking will be going on...
And in solo staking pool it's own staking, in that you should have higherend system, proper internet connection,and proper current.....
Activity: 84
last time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split
Activity: 56
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Activity: 70
DV8 Coin in wallet takes Minimum : 12 hours and Maximum : 2 days!!!!
pra
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?

Of course,  there are so many benefits in the DV8 staking pool, firstly there is no fee for depositing the coins in the pool and u need not keep ur wallet on even it off also the staking process continuesand there are other more advantages

If u like to stake the coin by urself than u need to have an high-end system and there should be a proper internet connection,  there should be 24/7current supply etc...
Which is quite difficult compare your pool staking so it's better to choose pool
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?

if ur member of staking pool ..U can just access the DV8SSP wallet.....
Activity: 126
what is staking pool and what is its advantages

Staking pool is place all the investers investcthere coins to the pool do that there coins get doubles...
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?

Of course,  there are so many benefits in the DV8 staking pool, firstly there is no fee for depositing the coins in the pool and u need not keep ur wallet on even it off also the staking process continuesand there are other more advantages
Activity: 56
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?
what is the roadmap in dv8 coin?

road map is just how developing this project tell that
what is the staking of dv8 coin can any one suggert me
The basic thing is you should have some coins there is no minimum for that, once you have the coins you should own a high end system which should keep running for 24/hrs and the should contain speed internet connection
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Activity: 126
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Activity: 52
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain
Jump to: