Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 113. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop
Activity: 56
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Activity: 126
choosing  the right coin will do everyone but choosing the unique and different coin but finding with unique specification is harder......i think i am chosen good one

Activity: 84
Great community, hard working team with reallife usage features.
Exposure to the community is huge.High ROI, POS and fast. So what not to like.
Activity: 23
aдмин пoчeмy yдaлил пocт я пpo кoшeлeк cпpaшивaл нe пoлyчив oтвeтa
кaкoй кypc dv8
I found the white paper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a white paper! Good to see where the Direction of this coin is Going. I like it..
Activity: 112
Coin DV8 in the wallet having

#ZERO deposit FEE

#ZERO withdrawal FEE

#ZERO transaction FEE

#ZERO admin FEE
wow..... there is no FEE for deposit,withdrawal,transaction,admin
its great , it helps the people to walk in without a problem
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Coin DV8 in the wallet having

#ZERO deposit FEE

#ZERO withdrawal FEE

#ZERO transaction FEE

#ZERO admin FEE
Activity: 28
I want to know deeply about wallet, is there any types in it or its just like a normal bank account
from day to day the price getting drop we don't know why it is happening getting sad
Activity: 20
It's really a great time to buy the coin as the value of the coin is cheap 
It is the time to make money,  buy more, earn more

Yes it is the best time to invest because we don't know when the value of the coin is going to pop up
So it's better to but the coin and hold it
Each and every DV8 Investment there will be some increment in money and you can make lot in a small time!!!!!
Activity: 32
can any one explain  what is mining ?is there any limit for mining

For ur kind information our coin is a staking coin and not mining coin
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?
Activity: 29
Hello I am new to this project I read the white paper of the project I got full information about the coin and the team
And the team is working very hard,  we can see the determination and hard work of the team
Good luck team
Activity: 28
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read.
I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives,

An excellent team and high-level marketing.

This will be an excellent long-term investment
I believe, If I invest in early stage, I will get more Return. And this project is Very Nice,  People likes more & more on Dv8coin.

Is both  bank ledgers and crypto ledgers are same or different?
If it is different why so?

No both are different as in bank the transactions cannot be seen but in case of cryptoledgers it can be seen by anyone in the world it shows the genuine of it and it can't be altered by anyone in the world  and it is so safe that no one hack it....

And even it ensures extra safety by putting encryption,  from this there is no chance of theft in this case but in banks there is no guarantee for the transaction
Activity: 52
In my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in LABH It means profit.

The price of the coin is extremely good because after a huge fall the price has again increased
And it is maintaining the price constant,  this is the thing which makes people to think the project is promising
Good luck for the team
Activity: 98
What are the basic requirement for STAKING DV8 coin??

The basic thing is you should have some coins there is no minimum for that, once you have the coins you should own a high end system which should keep running for 24/hrs and the should contain speed internet connection
Jump to: