Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 112. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.And this project is very nice,  people likes more & more on Dv8coin.
Activity: 28
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?
Activity: 52
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

how much coin to we need to conform  to start stake
Activity: 84

I didn't come to know that yesterday my coins get mature and got stake hit but today it once again getting mature including both my coins and reward coins and what is the purpose of getting mature every time
Activity: 112
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
what is the best time to buying the coins ? when we can buy the coins and what is the advantage of it ??

the best way is we buy the coins immediately when the price is low and this way is advantage for the users
the advantage  is ... we can sell our coins at the price is high and it gives lot of proffit to us ...
everyone follow this  then become rich ....

The best part is that vagabonds invade this forum to beg for life with their grabbing hands approaching ur pockets, they will do anything to make a bit money online and disappear before u could spot them. U are one of beggars coming up to a charity booth for donation, filled with feeling that u deserve that donation although it is very debatable because I say u deserve nothing.
what is the best time to buying the coins ? when we can buy the coins and what is the advantage of it ??

the best way is we buy the coins immediately when the price is low and this way is advantage for the users
the advantage  is ... we can sell our coins at the price is high and it gives lot of proffit to us ...
everyone follow this  then become rich ....
Activity: 126
Proof of stack is  the name states  the validation of the work that happened and proving
it is correct. DV8 coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is
good.
Merit: 1
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet Huh
If you have less coin it take more time                           
If you have more coins it will stake in faster rate
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet Huh
Activity: 126
I have read the whitepaper of this coin and it is very nice and there is vary good information in the project. It is promising project I believe in it..
Activity: 28
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain
I Know about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best I am happy to part of this
Activity: 33
How can we know that the price of coin is increasing or not???
you can check it in bot command and you  can also see in crypto bridge
last time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split
No, it happens every time when you get stake hit
there is no option to merge automatically it should be done manually
Activity: 154
how much coin to we need to conform  to start stake ??
there should be a  at least 10 coins to be confirmed for to use,
 but to stake your coins your wallet should get mature
After update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem
some times it may happens due to wrong chain link the coins which are staked are missed for me also it showing like this
there may be  some reason and this is not for first time it happens every time
Activity: 32
After update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem
some times it may happens due to wrong chain link the coins which are staked are missed for me also it showing like this
 :)In DV8 project!!!!!Block chain creates the easiest to use and easy-to-use platform in the economy of cryptocurrency. The team of Tip Block chain know all the procedures about any step related to the success of their project.!!!!!!!
Jump to: