Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 114. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi team, I am very happy to be in this project,
That i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each an ever  information successfully,
Only because of the support by team members. thanks for all
Activity: 98
Although the introduction of their white paper is about DV8 which describes her work,
how she became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important.
Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Activity: 70
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack
Activity: 84
In DV8 server  you can mine directly from the wallet... No fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins,
Activity: 126
What are the basic requirement for STAKING DV8 coin??
Activity: 112
can any one explain  what is mining ?is there any limit for mining
Activity: 10
Looking good, excited for this one. Easy setup masternodes sounds great and fast listing to quality exchanges. Two thumbs up!
Activity: 28
well, if  so smart and understands everything, why dv8 coin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly  what can you expect from her coins?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I doubt about this project, there were a lot of similar ones.

andrewduk
Don't be like that, dude!! While I agree that these kinds of projects are basically dime a dozen these days, I can't help but feel positive that this one right here will succeed!!! You should have some faith in the team!!
Activity: 52
The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the coming days... Cheesy Cheesy
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
Activity: 53
How do I send dv8 coins to someone?
Activity: 126
dv8 coin is for exchange the coins or withdraw....
it is both for exchange and withdraw .......
.How do I send dv8 coins to someone?
Open your software wallet and click on the "Send" tab, or use the "Trade. Send dv8 coin" option under your wallet's menu.
    Type in the destination address for your intended recipient's wallet. You can type it by hand,
    copy and paste it from your system clipboard, or drag and drop the recipient's QR code.
Activity: 56
.How do I send dv8 coins to someone?
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
The more I learn, the more I understand that I have hope to investing on this project .
If we see the specification of the coin for sure every one will invest because this is a high POS coin
By the hard team work we can say this is a promising project
Nice to be a part of this project
In dv8 no need for expensive hardware a normal laptop or computer running DV8coin’s Validator client will do as long as your laptop or computer is online for staking.
Activity: 28
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
what is the  staking and staking pool
staking is done with by own in our system by keeping the system for 24 hours on without failing power, net.....
in staking pool the server run the system and gives the coin without any fees
Jump to: