Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 123. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Investing on this coin is very hopeful as well as in this coin now exchange also is there it's very nice to see it.....
Activity: 98
Just a reminder as well guys, the 50 lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th. The winners will receive their bonus coins when mainnet launches. , Just so the lucky winners know that they will need to contain their excitement for a little while.
great news! excellent preico! good luck to the team in the future! we believe in you!
Activity: 70
The coin as such a great unique feature, and the POS reward of this coin is also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing 
Day by day,  what is the reason for this? Can any one w m explain
This does not depend upon the coin,  it depends upon the people who invest on this coin
Now a days the people have became panic and selling there coin for cheap price and this will affect the value of the coin
Bcoz of some people selling there coin for cheap price the value of the coin is decreasing
But no worries the value will increase in the future days
Activity: 130
The coin as such a great unique feature, and the POS reward of this coin is also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing 
This does not depend upon the coin,  it depends upon the people who invest on this coin
Now a days the people have became panic and selling there coin for cheap price and this will affect the value of the coin
What is the best way to convert dv8 coin to cash ?

To convert dv8 coin into cash,
 look for a dv8 coin exchange that will allow you to sell your dv8 coin at a reasonable price,
 for your preferred local currency (such as pesos, dollars, or euros).
There is also no information about bounty coins on Medium channel...

Really hope they update bounty information soon, with the dv8 over I really hope we aren’t waiting ages!

We will see how it will be going on or maybe they already celebrate the dv8 success

I think when working out stakes they should share leftover bounty coins to those who participated in the pre-sale. Why give extras to those who tweet on junk made for bounty twitter accounts or those who post i love coin when they dont even know when presale was and when it ended. They're just doing it for the bounty and then will dump at any price.
Some believe in the project and joined the bounty to maximize their investment count. So they worked hard on the bounty and invested in the presale. They should get the leftover bounties.

I don’t think so, giving extra bounty to investors while nice is kinda not fair to those who could only take part in the bounty, i think it should be split between all bounty participants regardless if they invested
What is the best way to convert dv8 coin to cash ?

Really hope they update bounty information soon, with the dv8 over I really hope we aren’t waiting ages!

We will see how it will be going on or maybe they already celebrate the dv8 success

I think when working out stakes they should share leftover bounty coins to those who participated in the pre-sale. Why give extras to those who tweet on junk made for bounty twitter accounts or those who post i love coin when they dont even know when presale was and when it ended. They're just doing it for the bounty and then will dump at any price.
Some believe in the project and joined the bounty to maximize their investment count. So they worked hard on the bounty and invested in the presale. They should get the leftover bounties.

They sure do have a budget for the bitcointalk sig. And they have a plan for what to do with any leftover. All in the dv8
Activity: 105

What is the average size of one transaction? How many transactions are normally in one block?
there is a no limit transaction ,u can transpor coin the any country no fee no tax
What is the average size of one transaction? How many transactions are normally in one block?
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

Min Maturity: 12 hours Max Maturity: 2 days

Activity: 56

I couldn't find a single competitor to your coin. Do you think the public will like this idea? Since you dont have competitors, you have a chance to interest a huge number of people, but they need to be interested in this.

I think the figure of many registered users already says that the coin  is interesting for people, right?
I couldn't find a single competitor to your coin. Do you think the public will like this idea? Since you dont have competitors, you have a chance to interest a huge number of people, but they need to be interested in this.
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
Min Maturity: 12 hours
Max Maturity: 2 days
Jump to: