Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 125. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining

In our dv8 coin we cannot mine but we can only mint the coin,
stake the coin and exchange the coin.
Activity: 70
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining
Activity: 98
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?

At present as per the network difficulty more than 30k coins required to hit stakes daily........
Activity: 105
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?
Activity: 28
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool

there is no time limit for adding coins in staking pool.
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.

By Doing Random The Minimum Coin Holders Can Also Do staking At The Same Time By Doing This It Brings Equality In Both Less Coin Holders And More Coin Holders At The Instant Of Time......
Activity: 84
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
Activity: 112
I agree that self-minting coin is very interesting and could change the entire process of minting. But I am not quite sure about it. I mean that sometimes projects couldn’t be not enough good to be profitable.
I follow this project for a long time and I think that this coin is a great way to make some passive profit.

I know that it could be even better. This idea is an innovation for the current market.
Activity: 28
It is true. I really believe that DV8 coin will be another reason to speed society’s adoption in the crypto world. Cryptocurrencies are more useful and progressive than fiat.
Activity: 84
Maybe you are right. I know many nice and promising projects that haven’t been launched because of underfunding.

I hope DV8 coin will be a mover of progress on the crypto market. It will be awesome.
Hope so. DV8 coin is great combination of a flawless idea and innovational technologies.
Developers just need to share more information with community members. Anyway, I like this project a lot.
Activity: 56
Unfortunately, I also don’t know all information. Probably, we should text them in social media.
I hope they will answer all out questions. I am sure that they are high-qualified specials and talented developers.
Activity: 70
Well, you just need to take a look on DV8 coin and make your conclusions about the team.
These guys know how to design a project that will attract public.
I agree that they need more resources.
I hope DV8 coin will have a great community to support other ideas.

YES future projects of this team are impressive. I hope that they will be able to realize these ideas.

I can’t find any information about the team. Do you know where I can find it? I am very interested in these people.
Well, you just need to take a look on DV8 coin and make your conclusions about the team.
These guys know how to design a project that will attract public.
I agree that they need more resources.
I hope DV8 coin will have a great community to support other ideas.
Activity: 112
I think it is a hard task.

Developers need to have enough experience and resources to make it real.

I don’t think that it will be very soon. Besides, are you sure about DV8 coin’s team?
DV8 coin deserves to be noticed. I wonder about its ecosystem. I know that developers want to create a common ecosystem that will help to involve cryptocurrencies to the daily life of simple people. How soon will they be able to launch it
Activity: 154
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
 but my coins are stake or not

Financial institutions have financed the disruption of countless industries over the last 30 years they have an idea of what a revolutionary technology can do to static incumbents. so they have decided to stay ahead of change, of fully understand the revolutionary potential of the technology.
Activity: 126
why the banks have building test centers and establishing partnerships with block-chain developers?
Jump to: