Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 122. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
DV8 is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before.

can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet 

This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. 

It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Activity: 70
This project hve a exceelent option to stake the coins that is "Staking Pool"!!!!!!
Activity: 203
BigBitex : Promotions new currency creation!.

Hello,

Following the great success of our first campaign of money creation.
(13 currencies create in less than 30 days)

We are launching a second promotion on SCRYPT POW coin creations.

Until 30/09/2018, creations will only be charged $ 200 per currency.
Accepted payment methods are: BTC, LTC, DOGE, and paypal.

The average delivery time of a currency is 24h

For more information, or for all orders, contact us at: [email protected]

Cordialy

BigBitex.com
Activity: 14
Is their any fee for staking pool.....
DV8 platform makes it easy for users to make transactions via the DV8 wallet. Users can send LTC and BTC to the DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without having to use an exchange.
Activity: 52
This is very great project to invest on this coin is very great
1000 to 10000% ROI
Fixed 500 %
i'm very excited to invest on this coin

ohh it's cool very nice we can trust on this project
is there any more information of this project
Activity: 112
This is very great project to invest on this coin is very great
1000 to 10000% ROI
Fixed 500 %
i'm very excited to invest on this coin
Activity: 84
what is the advantage of private black chain

privateblock only member can visit the transaction 
The consortium or company running a private blockchain can easily if desired change the rules of blackchain revert transaction modifay blance

Activity: 98
what is the advantage of private black chain
Activity: 126
Nice to see this project i want join this project by reading the post i'm getting more hope to invest on this coin....
where can i get more info of the project  
  Go thorough this link :
https://dv8coin.com/files/dv8-whitepaper.pdf

you will get more information of the coin.... Smiley
Activity: 53
Nice to see this project i want join this project by reading the post i'm getting more hope to invest on this coin....
where can i get more info of the project  
Activity: 8
SCRYPT project pretty good. along with a stable changeover. This project needs more decent sources for beginners like me to be more confident and confident in this project.
Hello to all participant of community, i want to start staking this coins in staking pool activity and see that this project will help me in the nearest future!

I see that you know a lot about the main idea of the project and would be glad if you say me everthing you know about.

This information is taken from the website of the project - DV8 Coin is a new self-staking smart contract but it gets stake hit in randam blocks.
Hello to all participant of community, i want to start staking this coins in staking pool activity and see that this project will help me in the nearest future!

I see that you know a lot about the main idea of the project and would be glad if you say me everthing you know about.
Activity: 154
There is also no information about bounty coins on Medium channel...

Really hope they update bounty information soon, with the dv8 over I really hope we aren’t waiting ages!

We will see how it will be going on or maybe they already celebrate the dv8 success

I think when working out stakes they should share leftover bounty coins to those who participated in the pre-sale. Why give extras to those who tweet on junk made for bounty twitter accounts or those who post i love coin when they dont even know when presale was and when it ended. They're just doing it for the bounty and then will dump at any price.
Some believe in the project and joined the bounty to maximize their investment count. So they worked hard on the bounty and invested in the presale. They should get the leftover bounties.

I don’t think so, giving extra bounty to investors while nice is kinda not fair to those who could only take part in the bounty, i think it should be split between all bounty participants regardless if they invested

The way that winners are selected will be in order of transactions on  for the sale. The first winner will be the 10th person, followed by whoever was 15th, then 28th and so on until 30 people are discovered. So you'll notice that it skips 25 spots for each winner. Apparently it will go all the way up to the 30th person but I haven't practiced counting all 50.
Hi, everyone. Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

As they are using block chain technology it is safer than banks
Because it is decentralised which keeps ledger safe this is why small scale business are using it
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
By Doing Random The Minimum Coin Holders Can Also Do staking At The Same Time By Doing This It Brings Equality In Both Less Coin Holders And More Coin Holders At The Instant Of Time......
Jump to: