Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 126. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey, everyone. I have some questions about dv8 coin. Who can tell me about the crowd sales? How much they’re supposed to sell? I hope it is big amount.
Activity: 84
Ok then. I wish you good luck and I hope you find the code and all additional information that you want. I am always here to help you, bro.
Activity: 98
Don’t worry. I think I have enough knowledge. In a case I will ask you or someone else from the forum. I even can text to developers. I don’t think it is very hard.
Activity: 154
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
 but my coins are stake or not

the staking process stop automatically you are not open the wallet and without seeing ..........
Yes, sure. No, problem. You can find the link on their official website. I hope you can read it and you will understand it all. It is kind of hard for beginners.
I want to buy some Dv8 coins what is the price of one coin where can i buy and there is any maximum coins to stake ??
Activity: 70
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.

Activity: 112
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
I have downloaded dv8 coin wallet but it is not opening and it is showing as an shoot cut what is the problem ?.. where is any link to download..?
Activity: 56
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
Activity: 28
dv8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money.

Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
Activity: 52
People need to be more attentive to crypto projects now.
It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8 coin could replace Other coins. It has much more to offer for users than other coins...
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective DV8 coin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
I agree with this project. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community.

I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing.

I like to stay tuned  Cheesy
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?

Block chain works on crypto graphic hash function.........

Is there is any Advantages of Blockchains.....
blockchains has 6 main features of advantages are transparency, reduced transaction costs,speed of sending values,decentralization,conclusions.

the major advantage of  Block chain  is used for Disintermediation  process block chain transactions  have
their  own proof of valadity and authorization  process and several purpouse we use the block chain process 
those are
1-high quality data management
2-does not have central point of failure and durabality,reliabality,longevity
3-its process integrity ,protocall commands
4-transparency and immutability
5-ecosystem simplificathion
6-faster transactions
 this type several activity done bu block chain i have just give some example.......

The DV8 project is inspired me a lot. block chain is really too great,hope all things goes well

blockchains has 6 main features of advantages are transparency, reduced transaction costs,speed of sending values,decentralization,conclusions.

the major advantage of  Block chain  is used for Disintermediation  process block chain transactions  have
their  own proof of valadity and authorization  process and several purpouse we use the block chain process 
those are
1-high quality data management
2-does not have central point of failure and durabality,reliabality,longevity
3-its process integrity ,protocall commands
4-transparency and immutability
5-ecosystem simplificathion
6-faster transactions
 this type several activity done bu block chain i have just give some example.......
Activity: 70

Activity: 126

Jump to: