Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 119. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
Activity: 112
I am very impressed with the excellent features of DV8. Particularly the issue of self-exchange in your wallet will make the community more confident in the security, privacy and privacy of the exchange. In addition, DV 8 also attract users with any other features?
Activity: 56
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
Merit: 1
i have just read the DV8 coin white paper it is really good and
DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,
which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 70
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 84
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
In banking ledgers we can't see any transaction, and it is little slow process and mainly bank acts as an mediator between
Two people but it's not same in crypto Ledgers  it does not act as mediator,  its peer to peer and the transactions can be seen by any one
In this world it shows how genuine it is
Activity: 28
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that
Greetings, everybody!
Hm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I'll probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
I've never been part of a bounty program before. When do our 'shares' turn into dv8 coin? And how is the shares-to-dv8 ratio determined? and i'm waiting for that bounty
Activity: 24
I really like the When coin, it's easy to use. Is this what I imagined, Perhaps it will be interesting when this coin develops broadly later by covering all
Activity: 84
I have downloaded  updated wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem ??

It takes few minutes to get sync
Even I got problem when I downloaded my wallet
Even if it is not getting sync then check your internet connection...
I have downloaded  updated wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem ??
Activity: 154
Hello, what's the price of a coin now

the coin price is 17BTC

I've never been part of a bounty program before. When do our 'shares' turn into dv8 coin? And how is the shares-to-dv8 ratio determined? and i'm waiting for that bounty
some days back  POS/POW/BLOCK CHAIN are facing some issue now all problems are been solved....
Activity: 56
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
looking forward to this great project to evolve and much more improve in the near future. and i wish this project a big success...
Activity: 14
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?
Jump to: