Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 120. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is staking pool is best or solo staking pool is best ?
  Both r best staking but staking pool is best then solo staking
 In staking pool once you added your coins to stake means there is no need to keep your system on and once you added your coins to staking u can
 turn of your internet also but in solo staking ..
 you should have higher end system and u should have proper internet connection and proper current you should run your system 24/7
Activity: 84
dv8 coin is for exchange the coins or withdraw.

It is for both exchange and withdraw
for which you want u can use it do you want to withdraw u can withdraw and u want to exchange u can exchange.. Grin
Activity: 14
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis

Activity: 70
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
it is a process in which you can keep your wallet  safe from unknowing factors like hack. theft..
Activity: 98
Investing is not a big task but choosing a good one is creativity

Investing in normal projects will never bring any returns but investing in good projects will make its investor satisfy in every step of the project

I think this  project will desirve this
Activity: 13
Project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users.

Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter.

Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck
Activity: 52
The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future projects
Activity: 28
The excellent image of DV8 coin cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away.

Purchased with common sense and managed with reasonable care and interest,

It is about the safest investment in the world.
I would like to say to the protection of the project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically...
Activity: 98
Let me give an explanation about the need for DV8-Coin.
This coin also gives reason to trust its developers, since it is installed under the blockbuster of the Ethereum.
Moreover, its existence is proved by mathematical logic,
Which gives the confidence to not doubt the professionals who created it......
Activity: 25
what is the present price of the coin
Activity: 32
I guys,  I am new to this team the coin special is good and the POS  reward of this coin is also good and mainly the logo attracted me it is superb,  I think this coin will pop up in future days Cheesy
there is no doubt about that in future it will be in top 10 of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 114
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??

The benefits of staking pool is that u need not to have minimum coins to deposit and there is no fee for adding the coin to the staking pool and even if ur wallet is closed that staking process will be going on... Which we can't do on solo staking
you  can stake easly in staking pool and it helps to increase your coin in shorter time
Activity: 14
I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of crypto-currency.

At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in Staking there coins in this project.....
Activity: 37
it is a process in which you can keep your wallet  safe from unknowing factors like hack. theft..
It ensures you extra safety to your wallet this is another use of block chain technology that us why people are using it for small scale industries,  it acts as a theft control
Activity: 21
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??

The benefits of staking pool is that u need not to have minimum coins to deposit and there is no fee for adding the coin to the staking pool and even if ur wallet is closed that staking process will be going on... Which we can't do on solo staking
Activity: 27
Activity: 13
In order for the project to develop, it needs large investments to realize its product and bring it to the common market.

For this, the project needs good investors who will go with the project to the end!
Jump to: