Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 118. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
it is a process in which you can keep your wallet  safe from unknowing factors like hack. theft..
Activity: 28
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates.
The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome.
The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength
so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 56
In dv8 no need for expensive hardware a normal laptop or computer running DV8coin’s Validator client will do as long as your laptop or computer is online for staking.
Activity: 98
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches.

This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack.

The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and Telegram were prepared and I was very impressed. 
Especially the community of Discord is active Always, The staff's correspondence was very good, I think that DV8 is a safe project. 

Activity: 21
how much time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure???
TO withdraw coins u have to submit your request before 19;30 CET daily.
Once your request is validated it has been added to batch and it will processed around 21:00 CET daily!!!!
Any withdrawal charges??
Nope !!!It's totally free !!!!Enjoy with the coin!!!
Activity: 84
how much time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure???
Once your request is validated it has been added to batch and it will processed around 21:00 CET daily!!!!
Any withdrawal charges??
Activity: 24
Activity: 70
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
great project, cheap prices !
Buy time
Activity: 28
Private block, only member can visit the transaction 
The consortium or company running a private blockchain
 can easily if desired change the rules of blackchain revert transaction modifay blance
Activity: 112
I've been trying to access the site of this project, but it can't be found.
Has the site build already? the address even available for purchase.
the site has been build
here is the link
https://dv8coin.com/
I've been trying to access the site of this project, but it can't be found.
Has the site build already? the address even available for purchase.
Activity: 13
10.000 % APR is very good to start with but even when this POS rate goes to 1000% APR

It is still a very good one to have and keep staking , high ROI coins are great
Activity: 14
Project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically...
The price determines only the on supply and demand of the coin
for example if there is a demand for DV8 coins, the price increasses and
when demand falls, respectively the price also falls...
Activity: 49
I have understood the coin have good unique procedures do not trust with talk or activities of foolish people don't sell your coins

Just wait some time the coin price is increase definitely .............
Activity: 112
how to check balance in dv8 pool?
Activity: 154
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync

hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
Jump to: