Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 128. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Yes the price of the coin as increased and it's making sound in the crypto bridge
From now plz stop dumping the coin,  may in future the coin will be in the top in cryptobridge Grin
Activity: 84
Wow finally  it's a good news to hear, now the good days  have come
The coin is making sound in cryptobridge it's awesome  it is all bciz of the team members effort
Now they have got a fruitfull result
pra
Activity: 98
The coin has great POS reward and it as unique feature but why is the value of the coin is low
Is there any reason  Huh I have hopes on it

Who said the value has been decreased the value has been reached a great hight
This coin is amazing common,   Cheesy

Finally the value of the coin as raisen it's value is now peak and it's rockinnow don't sell it for cheap
The coin has great POS reward and it as unique feature but why is the value of the coin is low

Who said the value has been decreased the value has been reached a great hight
This coin is amazing common,   Cheesy

Activity: 203
addnode=120.154.80.241:41355
addnode=128.28.184.122:41355
addnode=136.243.138.87:41355
addnode=144.217.73.92:41355
addnode=178.128.204.141:41355
addnode=185.136.77.134:41355
addnode=5.9.151.164:41355
addnode=69.64.37.156:41355
addnode=71.237.61.218:41355
addnode=78.26.141.236:41355
addnode=81.111.237.55:41355
addnode=82.13.225.36:41355
Activity: 70
Hello community!

Who can tell me what’s going on with the bounty campaign?

I am glad to be a part of this prospective project.

Is there a possibility to join it now?

Is it well-paid?
As I saw, I can assure you all that this project has a high-qualified team and strong community......

I really think that it could replace btc. You need to notice that they have different problems now.
Activity: 37
Do we can stake coins by using the Delta app in our  mobile?

No the app is just to see the notification of the transaction you cannot stake in mobile
You should need high end system to stake which is not possible
I have no reasons to doubt about DV8 COIN.

Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding.

This financial product will help many Projects, Developers to raise their projects too.

If you were right. DV8 coin have to stood the time test........
I know that there a lot of promising coins but there is no guarantee that they will be successful.
I hope that DV8 coin isn’t one of those coins.
Activity: 203
https://dagpool.net/site/mining   dv8
dagpool.net:3433 -u 8c1CwvvZsVSqx3apEFZ64EmpBJKi6VWbTf -p c=DV8,d=128
I have no reasons to doubt about DV8 COIN.

Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding.

This financial product will help many Projects, Developers to raise their projects too.
Activity: 126

It is because of some people dumping there coin for the low price so the value of the coin is decreasing
No worries the value will sure retain its value again
Activity: 28
Well, you are almost right.
I just meant that DV8 coin could be a nice crypto currency for transactions and it could change the rules.
I think this DV8 coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.
I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often.

DV8 coin need to meet their expectations and mint also.
Activity: 21
Activity: 42
What is Secret sharing ??
It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

Nice to hear about this topic,  this ensures extra safety to our transaction this is a boon because people want security of they give safety then obviously people will rush to digital world rather than doing transaction in banks
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
No don't worry nothing will happen it will be paused,  when you unlock it it continues rather than starting from beginning
Activity: 126
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?

Ledger means a file which records all the transaction that took place ,  which can be seen by any one in the world
And why the block chain is called an incorruptible ledger is bcoz no one can change are alter the transaction that have already
Took place and even it is so safe so that it is secured by mathematical algorithm so that no one can hack it
Activity: 70
is there any conditions to participate in the airdrop event
There is no condition to participate in airdrop events,  any one can participate in the events
Jump to: