Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 129. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do you have any good plans and enough to compete with other competitors? As far as I know, there are a lot of e-money projects that are of great interest and they are very well prepared for their projects. Can you compete with such a low number of participants? I think you need more effort and should have conversations to improve the experience and help the project better........

No plans so far but there are number of events going on to attract the people to our project
Ya even the team is working very hard to reach the goal and ambition of this project
We are doing our best to reach the success
Activity: 52
Well, you are almost right.
I just meant that DV8 coin could be a nice crypto currency for transactions and it could change the rules.
I think this DV8 coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.
Activity: 112
I thought that DV8 coin is just a simple way to have a high passive profit and that’s all.

I know that it offers the simplest way of mint but what else ?
Activity: 130
Do you have any good plans and enough to compete with other competitors? As far as I know, there are a lot of e-money projects that are of great interest and they are very well prepared for their projects. Can you compete with such a low number of participants? I think you need more effort and should have conversations to improve the experience and help the project better.......
Activity: 56
it is true and I really hope that team is enough experienced...
To show great results. I want to see this coin on the top because it has incredible features.
It can make ecommerce more advantageous and profitable.
There won’t be any problem with that.
Developers said that this DV8 coin will be better than other coins. Besides, it gives a great opportunity to mint without any additional equipment and other stuff.
I really like DV8 coin’s idea.

This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market.
Activity: 70
If you just think about this coin, think of how love And support their own stuff, and then look at the incredible tech and to be fair in some cases tech to come as it is not a finished project yet, but the people behind it are worthy, well known and capable. you get something that can really explode. good luck
what is the uses of  pre-mining ?
Activity: 126
Is their any fee for staking pool.....
ZERO deposit FEE,ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional  FEE in staking pool......
How we have to Add coins for pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool  ?
There is no max or min coins to stake do you have more coins means u will get stake hit fist
Do u stake with less coins means stake hit will get late
Activity: 28
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature
MIN-12hrs and MAX-42hrs
Activity: 27
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature
Activity: 112
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
What is value of your coin now? I want to hear holders what reasons to keep this.
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?

marge your coins in single compound and you will get your coins back
Activity: 27
DV8 coin website has made so wonderful specification and very easy to download the wallet and DV8 coin price  increase  day by day  and u see this server
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??

I suggest you staking pool is the best, because in solo staking pool you should keep running your system 24/7
and you should have proper internet connection and proper current...in solo staking pool your staking with less coins means staking reword coins will also get late....
In staking pool ones you added your coins to stake you can close your system your staking will be going on you have more coins means
your stake hit will get faster...
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?

No the POS reward stakes are not sent your local wallet ....
Jump to: