Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 130. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?
Activity: 84
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 3 hours  or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the block chain those transactions simply disappear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution.
I think your system has sync out from the server and try to connect and then u can able to transfer to it..........
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 3 hours  or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the block chain those transactions simply disappear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution.
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

how much coin to we need to conform  to start stake
Activity: 126
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
hi Dev, when will be the next airdrop

u just want to check this airdrop event in discord
and u have to wait for this event
Activity: 98
hi Dev, when will be the next airdrop
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?

In this ledger, nobody can change or re-write the ledger like other ledgers
it is totally a compute made ledger which is done by automatically
Activity: 154
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?
Activity: 154
My wallet is not validating transactions from 2 hrs. transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those transactions will be disapear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..

Look properly, whether your system has sync out from the respective server and try to connect it again then you will be able to transfer it successfully.....
Activity: 98
My wallet is not validating transactions from 2 hrs. transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those transactions will be disapear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..
how mining happens in dv8 coin?
you cant do mining in this coin, you can just mint the coin
 or u may stake it or exchange it through other coins
how mining happens in dv8 coin?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What is Secret sharing ??
It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

Does it have any benefit in Block-chain technology?

the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people,
the blockchain technology is a lot more promising than the DV8 coin it was designed to support.

the main benefit of blockchain is that no one can alter the transactions in the ledger ,
even no one can hack it has if it is secured by mathematical analogs  and the transactions can be seen by any one in the world
it shows how genuine it is...
It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people,
the blockchain technology is a lot more promising than the DV8 coin it was designed to support.
Activity: 56

This is the dv8 coin  that will help them in translating , i think so and it's very good. i hope this project will be success

Ya DV8 can translate many language, from this it will be easy to do transaction
There are many benefits in this coin
There are so many event to encourage the people
The team is working very hard
Nice to be in this team
Activity: 56
This is the dv8 coin  that will help them in translating , i think so and it's very good. i hope this project will be success
Jump to: