Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 132. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
what is mean by bounty??
Activity: 126
Is their any fee for staking pool.....

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional  FEE in staking pool......

wow, thank u for this info,
if there is no fee for deposit,withdrawal then it would help for those who have minimum coins 

Activity: 84
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake
There is NO any difference if you  Stake, from private staking or staking pool
if you stake from staking pool means you will get same coin and same rate of interest but your rewards coins will be receive soon.
if you stake coin in private staking means also you will get same rate of interest but you will receive your staking reward coins latter
I have downloaded wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem  
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake
Activity: 98

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional  FEE in staking pool......

he coin has such a good specs and unique feature and i heard a lot of positive comments about it but now the coin value is decreasing day by day
and its in the bottom of the cryptobridge is there any reason?
there is no such reason, its common trend in cryptoworld every coin will face this problem and its our turn now
the coin market has became down so the value of every coin is decreasing   dont worry it will increase in coming days
The concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team

this project would be so successful in the near future! good dev team for this project! really good!
Activity: 154
The concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team

you were right. The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the future
he coin has such a good specs and unique feature and i heard a lot of positive comments about it but now the coin value is decreasing day by day
and its in the bottom of the cryptobridge is there any reason?
Can any one help me to know about off-chain transactions, is off-chain depends on block-chain ?

An off-chain that is an transaction is the movement of value outside of the blockchain.

While an on-chain transaction – usually referred to as simply ‘a transaction’ – modifies the block-chain and depends on the block-chain to determine its validity an off-chain transaction relies on other methods to record and validate the transaction.
Can any one help me to know about off-chain transactions, is off-chain depends on block-chain ?

An off-chain that is an transaction is the movement of value outside of the blockchain.
Activity: 56

Dev, how to understand the total amount of coins ?
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?

we have already mention many times and pls read the white paper of this coin u can get more information
to stake their is no required of minimum coins  u can stake with the less coins also
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?
Activity: 56
what is the difference between yearly APR % And daily ROI % AND on what basis conversion will be done ??
How we have to Add coins for pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool  ?
no there no limit u can add less number of coin this is the advantage of the staking pool this helps the investors who have less coins
Jump to: