Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 134. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
what is ORPHAN block??

It's a block which is not excepted in the block chain
Which occurs when two blocks hits simultaneously at same interval of time

Will we get our reward back if we get stuck in ORPHAN BLOCK?
pra
Activity: 98
what is ORPHAN block??

It's a block which is not excepted in the block chain
Which occurs when two blocks hits simultaneously at same interval of time
how long does to get dv8 coin become a mature

min 12 hours

max 2 days
Activity: 52
Why the value of the coin is low..  Embarrassed
Is there any reason for this.. I know this coin is good but by seeing its value  I am feeling bad

It's not like that,  the value of coin is decreased bcoz of some foolish people selling there coin for cheap price
But u need not worry about it as the value is now recovering and it will raise it's value soon

Is our only coin facing such problems or its a common thing or?

Is a common problem, such things will be there in every coin,  even the market value as became low
We need not to worry for such problems the value will surely increase and may in future days the value may reach to top

It's a common thing now the value of every coin has became very low so the value will raise
In future days
Activity: 37

Maturity: 10 blocks
Min Maturity: 12 hours
Max Maturity: 2 days
Activity: 154
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?

If you unlock it then it may continue staking nothing to worry
Activity: 42
I have an interesting though. I consider that DV8 coin is a great mover of a progress. It could help to grow a strong cryptomarket with efficient projects and simple ways to make profits.
Why do you think so? I like the idea of self-Staking but there are too many competitors and other different coins. Why are you so sure?
Pool staking is better than solo staking as the collection of reward coins is faster
And pool staking is little bit faster than solo staking
Activity: 56
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
pra
Is there any reason for this.. I know this coin is good but by seeing its value  I am feeling bad

It's not like that,  the value of coin is decreased bcoz of some foolish people selling there coin for cheap price
But u need not worry about it as the value is now recovering and it will raise it's value soon

Is a common problem, such things will be there in every coin,  even the market value as became low
We need not to worry for such problems the value will surely increase and may in future days the value may reach to top
If there is any benefits of staking pool in this coin ?

The benefits are there is no fee for the deposit of the coin in the staking pool,  u will get the rewards faster in the pool staking then compare to solo staking and it is not risky in pool staking compare to solo
Activity: 84
If there is any benefits of staking pool in this coin ?
Activity: 56
If I  stake with  less coin from LABH  staking  pool, would  i get more coins or less coins margin..

This is the project I honesty expect the most of.
I wanted to invest in few coins that seemed promessing, most of them I passed of dv8 coin.
I want to be here from the very beggining,
This a great promising project which is hopeful compared to others And this is one of the best POS coin I ever seen
Great
It is great that you appreciate this project so much and see its financial perspectives. But are you sure about it? I mean there so many coins on the market. Why should crypto community trust DV8 coin developers?

There are many but not like this coin having high POS coin which other coin do not have
That's why investors trust this coin a lot
pra

Activity: 27
what is ORPHAN block??
orphaned blocks nothing but the  blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network, but
 are later rejected when proof of a longer blockchain is received that doesn't include that particular block
Activity: 28
what is ORPHAN block??
Activity: 126

It doesn't depend upon the coin it depends upon the investors who invest on it
Nowadays people have became panic and started selling there coin for low price and this is why the value of the coin decreasing
Jump to: