Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 135. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am sure that DV8 coin will be successful. Since crypto world is an industry that always develops. I think that these technologies and types of coins are not enough. We need something else.
This is the project I honesty expect the most of.
I wanted to invest in few coins that seemed promessing, most of them I passed of dv8 coin.
I want to be here from the very beggining,
This a great promising project which is hopeful compared to others And this is one of the best POS coin I ever seen
Great
It is great that you appreciate this project so much and see its financial perspectives. But are you sure about it? I mean there so many coins on the market. Why should crypto community trust DV8 coin developers?
Well, you are right. There are so many cryptocurrencies but I can assure the DV8 coin isn’t one of them. DV8 coin’s team is a team of experienced people that want to gain crypto community’s respect. They’ve posted their code in an open source.
Activity: 70
I wanted to invest in few coins that seemed promessing, most of them I passed of dv8 coin.
This a great promising project which is hopeful compared to others And this is one of the best POS coin I ever seen
Great
It is great that you appreciate this project so much and see its financial perspectives. But are you sure about it? I mean there so many coins on the market. Why should crypto community trust DV8 coin developers?
Great
This coin really attracts me a lot.
That there are such interesting projects
That could help you to accumulate assets and make your dream come true.....
Activity: 84
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

The minimum time for a coin to mature is 12hrs
And the maximum time required for a coin to mature is 2days
Activity: 126
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger

Ledgers are the files which records all the transaction took place,  and it can't be alterd
No one can change the transaction which is recorded  and this is why it is so safe and it is incorruptible
Activity: 28
This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to PoS activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?
what do you mean how this project is going to change PoS activity? I think that it is just another platform that will be an additional part for this type of activity
well, may be you are right, but if this  platform is to be successfully implemented it will give the way for more projects with this idea
Of course i am right, this project stands in the first line of the development. This team sees potential in this sphere and knows how to change the rules of digital world
As a matter of the fact, i have seen a lot of projects with the same idea for today. There are a lot of competitive companies, but this one is the best, beacuse it offers more advantages
You mean experienced staff? DV8 Coin is backed up by professionals ?
Not only experienced staf, but machematical model that is in charge for the process of High PoS rewards.
exactly! DV8 coin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and we should notice fast transactions!
Web versions of wallet by DV8 coin as well, chain can be used to operate worldwide transactions with low fees with average transaction time of just in seconds!
Yeah, and it is absolutely safe! This platform will use the technology of public key cryptography that is enough to protect all the funds and coins earned by users
Good idea and one of the best teams i have ever seen. Wait for the implementation of this project and hope that there will be not problem, thank you
my system was crashed how to get my wallet back if  there any chances of missing the coins.
Activity: 98
This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to PoS activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?
what do you mean how this project is going to change PoS activity? I think that it is just another platform that will be an additional part for this type of activity
well, may be you are right, but if this  platform is to be successfully implemented it will give the way for more projects with this idea
Of course i am right, this project stands in the first line of the development. This team sees potential in this sphere and knows how to change the rules of digital world
As a matter of the fact, i have seen a lot of projects with the same idea for today. There are a lot of competitive companies, but this one is the best, beacuse it offers more advantages
Not only experienced staf, but machematical model that is in charge for the process of High PoS rewards.
exactly! DV8 coin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and we should notice fast transactions!
Web versions of wallet by DV8 coin as well, chain can be used to operate worldwide transactions with low fees with average transaction time of just in seconds!
Yeah, and it is absolutely safe! This platform will use the technology of public key cryptography that is enough to protect all the funds and coins earned by users
Hi, guys, I've just joined the Facebook campaign. I have a question: my name did not appear automatically on the sheet, is that normal? Do you add them manually?
A little question: the application form of twitter campaign ask me "Retweet URL * (If you click the timestamp with right mouse click, you can copy your retweet URL.).. Can i do this operation with a Twitter mobile version?

in mobile you dont need to click the timestamp. just click the arrow in the upper right of your tweet and click copy link to tweet.

Looks like a good project. Joined Slack, Facebook and Twitter bounties.
Jump to: