Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 137. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello to all participant of community, i want to start staking this coins in staking pool activity and see that this project will help me in the nearest future!
I see that you know a lot about the main idea of the project and would be glad if you say me everthing you know about.
This information is taken from the website of the project - DV8 Coin is a new self-staking smart contract but it gets stake hit in randam blocks.
In other words there is no need to buy expensive equipment for staking... This makes difference and puts this project above the rest
In fact, this is the right time for staking and make it all difficult in an instant, take some of these coins and hold it until the price has gone up and can be sold.
Good advise, It is a well-know fact that at first you should collect as many coins as you can and as fast as you can for further realization
Activity: 56
Hello to all participant of community, i want to start staking this coins in staking pool activity and see that this project will help me in the nearest future!
I see that you know a lot about the main idea of the project and would be glad if you say me everthing you know about.
This information is taken from the website of the project - DV8 Coin is a new self-staking smart contract but it gets stake hit in randam blocks.
In other words there is no need to buy expensive equipment for staking... This makes difference and puts this project above the rest
In fact, this is the right time for staking and make it all difficult in an instant, take some of these coins and hold it until the price has gone up and can be sold.
Activity: 52
hello I am new to this coin , can I invest in this coin ??…
tell me anyone is this profitable for me !!!?
you can invest on this coins
You will get nice profit in this coin because it is a high ROI coin
You can multiply your coins by staking
Activity: 24
Hi, everyone. Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
Activity: 21
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
Good to be a part of this wonderful hard team, which very keeps working for this project 24/hrs nice to be in this team
And I thank for the team members for giving us this beautiful project Smiley😁
Activity: 98
what is the difference between yearly APR % And daily ROI % AND on what basis conversion will be done ??
Activity: 5
Hi dev's!
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great business, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Activity: 37
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
As they are using block chain technology it is safer than banks
Because it is decentralised which keeps ledger safe this is why small scale business are using it
Activity: 42
Good night Team! I've taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
For sure the coin will reach the success
We can say it by seeing it's team work
Nice to be a part of the team
Good luck
if the coin price increases suddenly, i use to exchange it then how much time i required to get back from staking pool ?
The total process of staking pool should be complete, you have to wait for twenty four hours then only you can take back your coins
Activity: 98
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?
the whitepaper used to give complete information of the respective coin or a project
where u can detaily study about the coin and its feature

This helps people to know full information about the coin
It helps us to know the specification odd the coin
From this we can understand more about the coin
Activity: 70
Greetings, team!
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE
There is no minimum to invest how much coins you have you can add it to the pool
Activity: 70
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
which mining algo is used in dv8
This is a POS coin we can only stake here you cannot mine
There is no mining algorithm in it
right from the start dv8 coin is a good project upcoming in market compare to other coins,which has beautiful features,website is design by the development team are very good ,they keep active of the dv8 coin page always high.exchange market of the dv8 coin also keep active all the time.it will beat the other coins in near future.
Jump to: