Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 138. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Investing on this coin is very hopeful as well as in this coin now exchange also is there it's very nice to see it.....
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Dv8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
Activity: 84
which mining algo is used in dv8
DV8 is a POS coin you can only stake you cannot mine there
POS refers to prof of stake
Activity: 70
A public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network.
 A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.

okay good information but how can i join Huh to this blockchains !!!
what is the procedure ??
Activity: 5
Greetings, team!
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?
A public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network.
 A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.
DV8 coin is the excellent coin for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy the day and much more , DV8 really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust. thanks to all the staff Wink
yes  DV8 coin is the excellent coin for a good investment....
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?
the whitepaper used to give complete information of the respective coin or a project
where u can detaily study about the coin and its feature
Activity: 56
DV8 coin is the excellent coin for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy the day and much more , DV8 really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust. thanks to all the staff Wink
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.

To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
Activity: 126
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?

U can use both coin bcoz both the coin are good  and they are in the top
U can choose anyone of this
how mining happens in dv8 coin?
this is not a mining coin, you can just mint the coin
 or u may stake it or exchange it through other coins
Activity: 16
which mining algo is used in dv8
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.

Doing of random the minimum coin holders can also do staking at the same time, By doing this it brings equality in both less coin holders and more coin holders at the instant of time
Activity: 37
Hi all.
best project.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

seems legit
Activity: 82
I don't know why this coin holder are dumping their coin for cheaper price bcz of this the coin price is decreasing from day to day
so stop selling the coins for lesser price
Activity: 5
Hi all.
best project.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Activity: 21
I like the website & the white paper. Everything looks nice and makes sense to me. I invested here with new journey. I hope this will create change for everyone!!!!!!
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

MIN-12hrs and MAX-42hrs
Jump to: