Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 140. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What will be the reason for the coin price ?What are the goals of the developers to create such a coin? For whom it will be useful and applied from a practical point of view?
The only practical application of this coin I see for different companies. Signing of contracts, etc. With a smart contract, it will be very fast and easy
Activity: 56
What will be the reason for the coin price ?What are the goals of the developers to create such a coin? For whom it will be useful and applied from a practical point of view?
Activity: 126
What can you do with dv8 coin but can't do with bank?
By dv8 coins you can get stake more coins and get more profit like in the form of interest
and in banks for to withdraw or deposite your own money u have to get permission from banks authorizes but
in this their is no authorize to use your coin
Activity: 4
Hey guys. I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 126
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet.  Huh
if u have less coins in your wallet means you will get stake later
Activity: 74
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

Min maturity: 12 hours,, Max maturity: 2 days

it is depend upon on your wallet and how much coin you have in your wallet
if u have more coins the maturity will get faster
Activity: 70

Min maturity: 12 hours,, Max maturity: 2 days

Activity: 28
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger
Activity: 4
Hey guys.
It isa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
DV8isahighlysecurepeertopeerdecentralizedcryptocurrencyusingtheScryptPOW/POS
(Hybrid)Algorithm withaself-regulatedfinancialsystem whichallowsuserstoearnDV8
through Mining,Staking and by buying with Bitcoin and Litecoinin -wallet buy system.
Activity: 28
As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of coins a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts.
I'm not very strong in the technical component of this project . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this project will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these project is very small and in consequence of which the price of the project can grow very well
Okay, from an investment perspective, maybe this project is not bad. But who will use it if nothing new it does not carry?
This can be said about almost any projects. Most projects use the Ethereum blockchain and there is nothing wrong with that.
But this DV8 COINS can perform a specific function on these platforms, either a payment function or something else. This project will be a means of payment. Now tell me what chance does this project have to be actively used by people? The competition is simply incredible and it will grow.
These are all your sceptical fears and groundless arguments, as time will actually show. I will stay with my opinion and i can say with confidence that this project has a great future............
I absolutely adequately estimated a situation and painted the point of view concerning this project.  Your arguments are far from groundless and quite logically justified
You are based on some strange facts that have little in common with this Project and even more so have little in common with its implementation in the real world, the users of this DV8COIN will undoubtedly be found
Activity: 21
As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of coins a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts.
I'm not very strong in the technical component of this project . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this project will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these project is very small and in consequence of which the price of the project can grow very well
Okay, from an investment perspective, maybe this project is not bad. But who will use it if nothing new it does not carry?
This can be said about almost any projects. Most projects use the Ethereum blockchain and there is nothing wrong with that.
But this DV8 COINS can perform a specific function on these platforms, either a payment function or something else. This project will be a means of payment. Now tell me what chance does this project have to be actively used by people? The competition is simply incredible and it will grow.
These are all your sceptical fears and groundless arguments, as time will actually show. I will stay with my opinion and i can say with confidence that this project has a great future............
I absolutely adequately estimated a situation and painted the point of view concerning this project.  Your arguments are far from groundless and quite logically justified
Activity: 74
How to store my coins secure and safely ?
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If I lost then how can i recover it?

if u lost your wallet means u cant recover it unless wallet data
for this reason we should copy the wallet data in separate device
if in case in future Ur system got crash or got some problem means u can recover the wallet in other system through this wallet data
one thing who ever download the wallet firstly encrypt the wallet with password by doing this nobody can access your wallet without password
it will be safe from hacker or theft
Activity: 112
Jump to: