Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 141. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of coins a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
Activity: 21
As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
Activity: 12
it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized ideas and plans that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this project!
Activity: 84
DV8 coin wallet supports different operating systems such as Linux, Mac and Windows!!!!!!
Activity: 24
DV8 coin wallet having high level security so cant be hacked ,Need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.
Activity: 52
I think the project has a very weak marketing component. Developers should pay close attention to such things as social networks and promote their product more actively
I think this platform has a future and people will find its practical application . All which they begin , perhaps for the establishment of this platform will take time but it's worth it
It is seen that the developers want to collect the maximum possible amount on the project by giving potential investors the opportunity to invest more than 100's of different cryptocurrencies
In many aspects, there is a serious approach of developers to this project , i want to believe that something will come out of it.
As i understand it, no hardware capacity is required for the production of this project ?  Huh
if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Quite right production will be obtained with an even number of blocks compatible with the total amount of 100 million coins
It seems to me that the developers do not bring anything new, another platform derived from other crypto coins.
This can be said about almost every project that is carried out in the cryptocurrency environment. The fact that the other crypto coins is very versatile and variable, That can be used in various fields
Some projects try to go their own way and develop their own blockchain technology. Yes, it may take much longer but the individual blockchain created exclusively for any platform is much better than the blockchain of other coins. The developers have the right to give it any properties if they allow their competence and knowledge
Activity: 70
I think the project has a very weak marketing component. Developers should pay close attention to such things as social networks and promote their product more actively
I think this platform has a future and people will find its practical application . All which they begin , perhaps for the establishment of this platform will take time but it's worth it
It is seen that the developers want to collect the maximum possible amount on the project by giving potential investors the opportunity to invest more than 100's of different cryptocurrencies
In many aspects, there is a serious approach of developers to this project , i want to believe that something will come out of it.
As i understand it, no hardware capacity is required for the production of this project ?  Huh
if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Quite right production will be obtained with an even number of blocks compatible with the total amount of 100 million coins
It seems to me that the developers do not bring anything new, another platform derived from other crypto coins.
This can be said about almost every project that is carried out in the cryptocurrency environment. The fact that the other crypto coins is very versatile and variable, That can be used in various fields
Activity: 56
the DV8 coin has stepped into every platform of the crypto currency and maintaining beautiful family in the form of forum
to attract every one or its users it gives free reward coins in the name of twitter bounty, invite bounty,........
In DV8 wallet,Only DV8 coin can be stake and store!!
Activity: 27
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
Activity: 98
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective DV8 coin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8-coin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Dv8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Yes, sure. No, problem. You can find the link on their official website. I hope you can read it and you will understand it all. It is kind of hard for beginners.
Don’t worry. I think I have enough knowledge. In a case I will ask you or someone else from the forum. I even can text to developers. I don’t think it is very hard.
Ok then. I wish you good luck and I hope you find the code and all additional information that you want. I am always here to help you, bro.

Activity: 28
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective DV8 coin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8-coin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Dv8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Yes, sure. No, problem. You can find the link on their official website. I hope you can read it and you will understand it all. It is kind of hard for beginners.
Don’t worry. I think I have enough knowledge. In a case I will ask you or someone else from the forum. I even can text to developers. I don’t think it is very hard.
Activity: 98
Jump to: