Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 142. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective DV8 coin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8-coin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Dv8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Activity: 98
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective DV8 coin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8-coin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Dv8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
Activity: 112
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ?
You have correctly noted this feature of project. This is true. This Project will be very attractive for potential investors
A fairly large price for a project that has nothing under it except a correlation with other projects. Typically, such projects have a much smaller price tag
It's simple math. Look at the total supply and be able to imagine what the price of the COIN can be initially and what the price will be in the future of the project
Indeed, this DV8-Coin can cost several hundred dollars or even more in a good situation. I wonder how the price will behave in the future.
In fact, today almost 70% of all start-up projects in the field of cryptocurrency use Ethereum. Somewhere there was a rumor that Vitalik wants to enter into a lease for the use of smart contracts on their platforms
Quite an interesting thought, i think it's time to introduce a tax for the use of smart contracts on their platforms.
Activity: 84
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ?
You have correctly noted this feature of project. This is true. This Project will be very attractive for potential investors
A fairly large price for a project that has nothing under it except a correlation with other projects. Typically, such projects have a much smaller price tag
It's simple math. Look at the total supply and be able to imagine what the price of the COIN can be initially and what the price will be in the future of the project
Indeed, this DV8-Coin can cost several hundred dollars or even more in a good situation. I wonder how the price will behave in the future.
In fact, today almost 70% of all start-up projects in the field of cryptocurrency use Ethereum. Somewhere there was a rumor that Vitalik wants to enter into a lease for the use of smart contracts on their platforms
Activity: 9
incredible business I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Activity: 10
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
Activity: 56
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

Now a days big companies are using block chain technology this serves extra safety than banks because it is decentralised
Activity: 52
how to check balance in dv8 pool?

No need to check the wallet the indication will only come
Even there is an app to check the notification
Activity: 21
Guys I think it is the better time to buy the coins  as the value is low
Buy the coins before the value raises and then hold the coin
Once the value is increased then u can sell it...  U can make money

Ya it's good idea we can buy coin for cheap price and even we can start staking  and increase your coin and sell it when the value of the coin increases
Activity: 32
Guys I think it is the better time to buy the coins  as the value is low
Buy the coins before the value raises and then hold the coin
Once the value is increased then u can sell it...  U can make money

Ya even I think the same,  BUY, HOLD and SELL
Who knows the value may increase in coming days
Jump to: