Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 144. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
if the coin price increases suddenly, i use to exchange it then how much time i required to get back from staking pool ?
The total process of staking pool should be complete, you have to wait for twenty four hours then only you can take back your coins
Activity: 22
By doing encrypt..... can we do staking  ?

After receiving the coin at least u need 10 confirmation
Activity: 98
how much coin to we need to conform  to start stake ??
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.
Activity: 70

DV8 coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.
Especially the community in discord was active, the staff's correspondence was very good, I thought that DV8 is a safe project.
DV8 is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users
Great community, hard working team with real life usage features. Exposure to the community is huge.
High ROI and, POS and fast. 👍🏼
Activity: 28
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?
Activity: 22
DV8 coin website has made so wonderful specification and very easy to download the wallet and DV8 coin price  increase  day by day  and u see this server
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 84
I have Downloaded this wallet, I bought some coins and it was sync but now it is showing out of sync. so what was the actual problem and how would i have to correct it?
OK, Nothing to worry, Just go throuth my instructions, if you are using windows go to C:\USERS\YOUR_USERNAME\APP-DATA\ROAMING\DV8 and Delete all files, except wallet.dat and restart ur wallet again
I have Downloaded this wallet, I bought some coins and it was sync but now it is showing out of sync. so what was the actual problem and how would i have to correct it?
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?

the whitepaper used to give complete information of the respective coin or a project
where u can detaily study about the coin and its feature
Staking is very similar  to mining, It allows smaller invest in Staking by Investing their coins to get rewards...
I've been following  dv8 since from last Month, and the Developer is on Top of it and Responsive to the Community.  I'm Excited to see where this one goes

the whitepaper used to give complete information of the respective coin or a project
where u can detaily study about the coin and its feature
how mining happens in dv8 coin?
you cant do mining in this coin, you can just mint the coin
 or u may stake it or exchange it through other coins
how mining happens in dv8 coin?
Activity: 105
the price movement in this project is very good. for a couple of days can fall by half and maybe double the price. for traders the most it is, but for investors i do not think that this is a great idea.
Jump to: