Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 145. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Because dv8  Coin maturation time is 120 second, it does seem practical to split your coins into smaller amounts.  This is all subjective though, and we recommend experimenting and seeing what you find works best
Thanks for the recommendations on staking approach.
I will try both approaches and will wait to see what I got, which ones can give me higher staking rewards.
it salvo  the problem
Activity: 105
Because dv8  Coin maturation time is 120 second, it does seem practical to split your coins into smaller amounts.  This is all subjective though, and we recommend experimenting and seeing what you find works best
This is the dv8 coin  that will help them in translating , i think so and it's very good. i hope this project will be success
Yes, that's right. By the way. Maybe  it is good project
Activity: 70
This is the dv8 coin  that will help them in translating , i think so and it's very good. i hope this project will be success
Is there any advantage off block chain
yes is there advantage of blockchain
1-high quality data management
2-does  have central point of failure and durabality,reliabality,longevity
3-its process integrity ,protocall commands
4-transparency and immutability
5-ecosystem simplificathion
6-faster transactions
Is there any advantage off block chain
I want to know deeply about wallet, is there any types in it or its just like a normal bank account
Here, you can see three types in wallet that is hardware, software, and paper.

HARDWARE wallets are physical wallets with your private keys which is encrypted in them

SOFTWARE wallets are programs that live either on your computer or on the Internet and

PAPER wallets are physical documents with private keys.
I want to know deeply about wallet, is there any types in it or its just like a normal bank account
Activity: 43
My wallet is NOT validating transactions for the last 2 or 3 days  so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those Transactions Simply Disappears, what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?
The Easiest Solution for The Above Problem is, Your Computer has Sync Out From the Server and Connect the Server than You can Able to Transfer It.
Activity: 3
The plan has just started its plan development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your idea. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
My wallet is NOT validating transactions for the last 2 or 3 days  so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those Transactions Simply Disappears, what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?
Activity: 154
the pre mined currency is  like coin or its is different from other coin
pre-mined currency is like same coin not other coin
the pre mined currency is  like coin or its is different from other coin
I agree dv8 coin is the best  is tool. I think  dv8 is good asset to investment and someday dv8 will be number one payment method in the future
Hey, everyone! Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 154
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 2 days or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the block-chain those
 transactions simply disappear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?
we have already mention many times and pls read the white paper of this coin u can get more information
to stake their is no required of minimum coins  u can stake with the less coins also
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
Doing of random the minimum coin holders can also do staking at the same time, By doing this it brings equality in both less coin holders and more coin holders at the instant of time
Jump to: