Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 176. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is Secret sharing ??

It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

Does it have any benefit in Block-chain technology?
Activity: 154

It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.
Activity: 70
 What is the Script operation that is used to store in the blockchain some important data? Is it a good practice? Explain your answer
Activity: 126
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

staking process will stops and after you unlock your wallet means staking will starts from where it as been stopped..
Activity: 84
Will you add other languages to your applications, or will it be in English only?

yes  this is quite possible in the future, because there are many people who dont understand English, and to cover a wide range of countries using the application it will be necessary to implement support for additional languages
Activity: 35
Hi
A business worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the business proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?

Yes, there are a few principles that need to be followed with respect to time. They are

1.Auditing

2.Securing applications

3. Securing testing and similar approaches

4. Database security

5. Continuity planning

6. Digital workforce training

All these principles are basic and are easy to implement. They are helpful in making the transactions records useful.
Activity: 98
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?
Will you add other languages to your applications, or will it be in English only?

dv8 coin support many language
Activity: 84
How can you assure that the person is really the expert of that certain field?
How can we validate that we chose the right person the first time we used your app?
Do you have database of those experts that we can browse from?
Guys, as I understand it, this is already a fully working project, a working system?

It seems like it it's some kind of large system, or even the etmosphere , to transfer knowledge and skills to other people, through a blockchain?

Yes, it seems that they are engaged in something like popularization of the knowledge accumulated by mankind, using the most modern technologies for this. What is important is that people don't get all this at once in huge volume, but study exactly what it becomes necessary to achieve a certain result. It's effective, fast and simple.

Here you can learn more about this platform:
https://discord.gg/CznbQDx
Guys, as I understand it, this is already a fully working project, a working system?

It seems like it it's some kind of large system, or even the etmosphere , to transfer knowledge and skills to other people, through a blockchain?

Yes, it seems that they are engaged in something like popularization of the knowledge accumulated by mankind, using the most modern technologies for this. What is important is that people don't get all this at once in huge volume, but study exactly what it becomes necessary to achieve a certain result. It's effective, fast and simple.

Activity: 98
Is there a bounty or airdrop? The project needs to last longer than the bounty tg so many people join.
Hi i am New i have seen this coin specifications it was really good, All the best
 If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
Jump to: