Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 173. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
dv8 coin is best coin every thing was good, i don't know why coin price is low
 :)Can i know the current price of DV8 Huh?
Activity: 14
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 84
I think its much more profitable at the moment much space to grow.
I think its price will increase within a couple of days.
Activity: 56
The Mac Wallet looks cool!
Activity: 98
There is big news around this coin currently. This means that the bigger sellers will sell. There is a saying buy on hype/rumor, sell on news. Up until now there has been a lot of hyper/rumor around DV8 and the price has steadily risen. Now that there is new/release/announcements the bigger sellers are taking profit and selling
Hello to everyone. Can you provide the link where i can download the wallet DV8?
Activity: 21
 ???Can the transaction information through DV8 wallet will be safe and  secure Huh
Just noticed this coin in the gainers list and i was wondering how come a coin which i have not heard off going crazy  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Everything is perfect with DV8, but they need to do something with that wallet. it's terrible and complicated to use
Activity: 24
Can anyone please tell the DV8 Abbreviation  Huh
The only thing that worries me about DV8 is that development team holds 50 millions coins and will likely sell them on the market one day to support development.
Activity: 112
DV8 is my favorite Coin, I started investing and added more and more all the way..
Activity: 84
error

What is this, you have some problem or what ? you are talking about which error dude ?
Error!!!Where?? and How??
Activity: 28
Greetings,  What a good and interesting plan. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention
What is ORPHAN BLOCK??What will be the cause for this.
Activity: 32
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the business. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
No the team is working very hard
The main thing affecting the coin is due to presence of dumppers or else the would have met with its sucess

we cant do any thing as the market value has became low the value of the every coin as been decreasing
no worries the value of the coin will increase in the future
Activity: 10
this very big plan by the purpose and understanding of this project is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Activity: 126
What is Secret sharing ??

It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.

Does it have any benefit in Block-chain technology?

the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people,
the blockchain technology is a lot more promising than the DV8 coin it was designed to support.

the main benefit of blockchain is that no one can alter the transactions in the ledger ,
even no one can hack it has if it is secured by mathematical analogs  and the transactions can be seen by any one in the world
it shows how genuine it is...
Activity: 21
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the business. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
No the team is working very hard
The main thing affecting the coin is due to presence of dumppers or else the would have met with its sucess
Jump to: