Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 180. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi, fellows.
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

Its good to hear , our coin is getting developed more and more
its good news to this project , thanks for the team
Activity: 56
As I think The dv8coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

yes my coin is also not getting stake after wallet is encrypt, what is the solution?
Activity: 70
I just read about the coin it is really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
And even we should congrats investors because investing on this coin when it was new was really challenging
At that time more scams were going on but also they believed this project
Activity: 154
As I think The dv8coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?
Activity: 98
Activity: 84
i also have interest in the project. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the idea is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019

nice thinking this is what many of people think , thats why people are liking this project
By seeing the progress of the team any one can say that this project will suerly rock
good hopes never flops
Activity: 37
The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered.

No one can alter the transaction details added to the blockchain
From this scam can be controlled , And this shows how safe is the coin
Activity: 42
Hello everyone, maybe this coin will bring us all a profit, what say?

For sure this coin will give us profit
As we are seeing now the volume is down but surely it will increase
We can say it by seeing its specification
Activity: 126
Is it possible to mine your coin?

No 🚫u cant mine our coin but can stake our coin..
Here often I see more about Twitter dv8 Coin.
Discord's community also feels good atmosphere
I feel like I can expect it from now on.
Activity: 98
Is it possible to mine your coin?

No you cannot mine in this coin
You can only stake because it is a POS coin
thats really awesome! getting more and more addicted to this project 🤗

this project is cool , it makes us addicted by introducing soo many events
I do love this coin because its team effort is very hard
In a few days it has increased to look at the name of dv8 COIN in quite a few places.
I think that the power of the community will increase more if this diffusion power can be maintained.
We look forward to the future.
Activity: 126
The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered.

the blockchain transaction is permanent  it is hold the information in many years and it can't be deleted
Activity: 84
Activity: 36
Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Activity: 56

I am hopeful as well!

yes it true this coin is  bring very big profit....
Activity: 27
Interesting concept on this project. It collecting and providing any high quality original data that can be used for any company who are needing them to create and AI perhaps.
The business also giving some kind of protection and the quality of the data.
Jump to: