Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 171. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
if you go through the Whitepaper of the plan, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I confirm. However, I do not know yet how much I managed to earn. I hope that soon I will be able to change the coins  into dollars. But I've earned over 1,000 COIN in a couple of weeks .it is .. , inspiring

Well, at a current cost of 0.25 - it's 250 block for two weeks. Well ... not bad for additional earnings ... and this is a purely individual income. In addition, the price on the stock exchange is unknown

I think it will be possible to earn more. Depending on how much popular field of activity you have chosen, and how high your rating is.
Activity: 154
I confirm. However, I do not know yet how much I managed to earn. I hope that soon I will be able to change the coins  into dollars. But I've earned over 1,000 COIN in a couple of weeks .it is .. , inspiring

Well, at a current cost of 0.25 - it's 250 block for two weeks. Well ... not bad for additional earnings ... and this is a purely individual income. In addition, the price on the stock exchange is unknown
Activity: 84
Activity: 130
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake

u will get more coin in staking pool, there is a no limit u can deposit
Activity: 70
How do I send dv8 coins to someone?
Go through there wallet address you can send the coins to some one..
Open your software wallet and click on the "Send" tab, or use the "Trade. Send dv8 coin" option under your wallet's menu.
 Type in the destination address for your intended recipient's wallet. You can type it by hand,
 copy and paste it from your system clipboard, or drag and drop the recipient's QR code.
One of the few projects that attracts a working product and follows all the rules of the security commission. Very interesting object for investment

not only for investment, but for regular use. You really can earn with DV8 COIN
One of the few projects that attracts a working product and follows all the rules of the security commission. Very interesting object for investment
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake

There is NO any difference if you  Stake, from private staking or staking pool
if you stake from staking pool means you will get same coin and same rate of interest but your rewards coins will be receive soon.
if you stake coin in private staking means also you will get same rate of interest but you will receive your staking reward coins latter.
Activity: 56
I confirm. However, I do not know yet how much I managed to earn. I hope that soon I will be able to change the coin into doller . But I've earned over 1,000 coin  in a couple of weeks ... but it's inspiring
we need to stake it in order to earn More coins That means we buy & invest in DV8
And we put it on our DV8 coin wallet and we do staking to increase our coins. The more we have it the more we earn
Go through there wallet address you can send the coins to some one..
staking pool benefits:ones you added your coins to staking means pool there is no purpose to keep your wallet open and you can turn off your system your staking will be going on...
And in solo staking pool it's own staking, in that you should have higherend system, proper internet connection,and proper current.....
Activity: 14
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Cool project. I wonder how you came up with this? It's very convenient, true, but it's really an unusual idea.
By the way you realized it at the highest level

dv8 coin One of the few projects that attracts a working product and follows all the rules of the security commission. Very interesting coin for investment

not only for investment, but for regular use. You really can earn with  dv8 coin
Cool project. I wonder how you came up with this? It's very convenient, true, but it's really an unusual idea.

dv8 coin One of the few projects that attracts a working product and follows all the rules of the security commission. Very interesting coin for investment
Activity: 98
Hello  We all know now that this is a very serious & legit project.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It'sgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
Jump to: