Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 172. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hey. Great performance. All I want to say to you is thanks for such an excellent DV8 coin. It works, it brings me income, it's easy. I work anywhere, anytime. Sometimes, it's even fun. New acquaintances, new sensations. Cool!

Thanks! It makes me very happy to hear that.

Hey. Great project for additional earnings.
 I do a couple of consultations, earn a lot of money ... very useful.

Common situation
I use the dv8 coin  almost every day, but it's not always possible to conduct a session. In general, the interface is convenient and nothing buggy. When there are more active users, it will be easier.
Activity: 70
pool staking is the more number of people stake there coins together in a pool that is called staking pool
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What is the best way to convert dv8 coin to cash ?
To convert dv8 coin into cash,
 look for a dv8 coin exchange that will allow you to sell your dv8 coin at a reasonable price,
 for your preferred local currency (such as pesos, dollars, or euros).
Activity: 84
Hey. Great performance. All I want to say to you is thanks for such an excellent DV8 coin. It works, it brings me income, it's easy. I work anywhere, anytime. Sometimes, it's even fun. New acquaintances, new sensations. Cool!

Hey. Great project for additional earnings.
 I do a couple of consultations, earn a lot of money ... very useful.
 What is the best way to convert dv8 coin to cash ?
Activity: 98

Activity: 56
What is the average size of one transaction? How many transactions are normally in one block?
there is a no limit transaction ,u can transpor coin the any country no fee no tax
I think they have enough experience to create their own technologies of the future without this. As you can see, there was no such coin as the Interface
Activity: 56
I study your project, please tell me the main advantages for investors. If I don't want to use the application, but want to invest. Will there be any benefit?
I couldn't find a single competitor to your coin. Do you think the public will like this idea? Since you dont have competitors, you have a chance to interest a huge number of people, but they need to be interested in this.

I think the figure of many registered users already says that the coin  is interesting for people, right?  

This is a huge number of users. I've heard many are proud of  thousand users. Here we see many.  thousand people, guys. It's a success.
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?

No the POS reward stakes are not sent your local wallet
Activity: 126
I couldn't find a single competitor to your coin. Do you think the public will like this idea? Since you dont have competitors, you have a chance to interest a huge number of people, but they need to be interested in this.

I think the figure of many registered users already says that the coin  is interesting for people, right?  
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?
Activity: 130
What is the average size of one transaction? How many transactions are normally in one block?
dv8 coin is best coin every thing was good, i don't know why coin price is low
some people dumpers are dumping the coin sell the cheap rate that's reason coin price is low
Activity: 33
Good day, team.
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
dv8 is a very promising project , i know there are people who trying to make money with bitcoin and earn some money maybe but i think that dv8 is a much better way to invest and earnings will be much more when content is distributed on the network
DV8 coin website has made so wonderful specification and very easy to download the wallet and DV8 coin price  increase  day by day  and u see this server .
Jump to: