Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 174. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the business. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Activity: 37
what is the main reason for wallet sync problem ? how to prevent them.......

Your internet connection must be speed,  that is the main problem which you have to look for
Activity: 98
the coin has such a good specs and unique feature and i heard a lot of positive comments about it but now the coin value is decreasing day by day
and its in the bottom of the cryptobridge is there any reason?Huh

there is no such reason, its common trend in cryptoworld every coin will face this problem and its our turn now
the coin market has became down so the value of every coin is decreasing   dont worry it will increase in coming days
You cannot decide a coin by its wrapper you check the specification you get to know the value of the coin
Due to dumppers the value has decreased but surely it will increase
Activity: 52
the coin has such a good specs and unique feature and i heard a lot of positive comments about it but now the coin value is decreasing day by day

there is no such reason, its common trend in cryptoworld every coin will face this problem and its our turn now
the coin market has became down so the value of every coin is decreasing   dont worry it will increase in coming days
Activity: 61
Activity: 84
Hello,
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.
This project serves safety as it works based on block chain technology
This is the best POS coin I ever seen
Activity: 52
Do you have any good plans and enough to compete with other competitors? As far as I know, there are a lot of e-money projects that are of great interest and they are very well prepared for their projects. Can you compete with such a low number of participants? I think you need more effort and should have conversations to improve the experience and help the project better

There are no such plans further if there is so they will get to know
Ya even our team is working very hard,  they will surely reach their success soon
Activity: 89
Do you have any good plans and enough to compete with other competitors? As far as I know, there are a lot of e-money projects that are of great interest and they are very well prepared for their projects. Can you compete with such a low number of participants? I think you need more effort and should have conversations to improve the experience and help the project better
pra
Hey ,what do u mean by pool staking? I know staking but I don't have any idea of pool Huh

staking pool is different from solo staking has in solo staking we must have minimum coins to stake 24/7 internet and current supply and ur wallet should be kept 24/7 on... which is little risky so everyone opt pool staking  Cheesy
Activity: 56
what happens to the DV8, that disappear if somebody accidentally sends a fraction? Does the exchange get to keep them or am I missing something?
Hey ,what do u mean by pool staking? I know staking but I don't have any idea of pool Huh

pool staking means more number of people stake there coins together in a pool that is called staking pool
pool itself tell u the meaning  Grin
Activity: 56
If you just think about this coin, think of how love And support their own stuff, and then look at the incredible tech and to be fair in some cases tech to come as it is not a finished project yet, but the people behind it are worthy, well known and capable. you get something that can really explode. good luck
Activity: 4
I like the concept of this idea. Well prepared team and project. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
Activity: 126
when staking is going on my wallet suddenly showed as out of sync what is  the problem and staking also stopped... Embarrassed Embarrassed?

first chick your internet connection and correct it and see...it is the problem with internet means correct it and wait till it sync...and chick

yes it was net problem when staking is going on suddenly internet off and automatically it was on after you said i have got it
now my staking will continues or it will starts from first...  

It will not continue it will starts from first.....
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
Ya it's a genuine project you can get to know it by seeing its white paper
From white paper you will get to know the specification of coin
So the people are trusting this coin and investing in it
DV8 is really interesting. It was hidden behind the scenes because it is of course and wasn't really available here. Interesting thing..
Activity: 10
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin

Pool staking is nothing rather than staking but there not only you will stake, so many people will stake
when staking is going on my wallet suddenly showed as out of sync what is  the problem and staking also stopped... Embarrassed Embarrassed?

first chick your internet connection and correct it and see...it is the problem with internet means correct it and wait till it sync...and chick

whether it is the problem means after his internet connection is corrected means whether staking will continues from where it as been stopped or
it will starts from first??

No it will not continue, it will starts from first...
Activity: 70

yes it was net problem when staking is going on suddenly internet off and automatically it was on after you said i have got it
now my staking will continues or it will starts from first...  
Jump to: