Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 177. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I want to purchase coins???Please tell me the procedure to buy!!!

Download the DV8 coin wallet and wait till it sync and after that you have an  option to buy the DV8 coin with the BTC or LTC
Activity: 154
A good project, I liked the design of the site, it was done qualitatively!
I want to see further development, I will observe with pleasure!
What is a dv8 transaction ledger
Activity: 126
One question: I already registered balanced BTC addresses for the first airdrop, do I have to register those addresses once again for the 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 56
Where can I download the wallet?
Must I have to register any address I have with BTC balance?... I mean... I have my BTC spread all over different address as a security measure, so... Must I have to signed all my addresses?
No, just one, this  airdrop is for all too, so we allowed zero-balanced btc addresses.

In this case I think I made a mistake... I thought that this airdrop was for BTC holders and I registered all my addresses with balance

Will there be more airdrops in the new year?

this  thime any no more any airdrop
Activity: 98
Must I have to register any address I have with BTC balance?... I mean... I have my BTC spread all over different address as a security measure, so... Must I have to signed all my addresses?
No, just one, this  airdrop is for all too, so we allowed zero-balanced btc addresses.

In this case I think I made a mistake... I thought that this airdrop was for BTC holders and I registered all my addresses with balance

Will there be more airdrops in the new year?
Activity: 34
Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Nevermind, we promised a gift after first airdrop, we will announce it soon, and its regarding your "problem" too

Activity: 84

Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
can't wait for the price increase  ...

Yes, because it is good project why your late it will be very interesting to see how this coin performs. It has been a long, drawn out wait for this coin to get going. I thought right  the airdrop there would be an active well blockchain with mining,will exchanges are there,

I hope you are correct. I have a decent amount of them in my wallet.
Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. tomorrow  I have been thinking of investing money in dv8 project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding dv8 projects on rating agencies and dv8 listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

Yes, because it is good project why your late it will be very interesting to see how this coin performs. It has been a long, drawn out wait for this coin to get going. I thought right  the airdrop there would be an active well blockchain with mining,will exchanges are there,
I am very interested in this dv8 coin.
I think that its value will be higher depending on how this coin is used.
I would like to watch how this coin evolves.
Hello everybody.
When are you going to Volumes are quite important for the price, you know

yes the dumpers are dump the coins for cheep price and the coin price will be increase soon......
Hello everybody.
When are you going to Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
Jump to: