Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 181. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What makes this coin any different from all the many POS coins out there ?

We strive to make dv8 Coin different than all the many POS coins out there in many ways.

Activity: 98
What makes this coin any different from all the many POS coins out there ?
Is it possible to mine your coin?

dv8 is 100% POS.  It's not mini it is minting the coin  staking the coin
Activity: 56
Is it possible to mine your coin?
thats really awesome! getting more and more addicted to this project 🤗
Activity: 84
how we can know the price of dv8 bitcoin daily.

go through the price of  the DV8 in exchange or explore
how we can know the price of dv8 bitcoin daily.
Activity: 126
Loving the concept dv8 team.  How long is your block times again?

Block time is 120 seconds!
Loving the concept dv8 team.  How long is your block times again?
Aside from bounty, where can I get dv8 coin? This project looks awesome and hopefully I can buy this coin. What is the cheapest price and where to?

you can join our  discord
Aside from bounty, where can I get dv8 coin? This project looks awesome and hopefully I can buy this coin. What is the cheapest price and where to?
Activity: 84
I've been looking forward to seeing the ROI, glad we have a site to do that on now.
Is their any fee for staking pool.....  Huh

No there is no any fee for staking pool, this coin has
Zero withdrawal fee, Zero transaction Fee, Zero deposit fee
That's what's up - the dv8 coin price is low now time to start hunting. because the seller seel the all coins in chif price so
Congrats on the Staking Lab partnership.  Can I enter any amount into Staking Lab and participate in the shared dv8 coin

Yes, staking lab does not have any minimum deposit required! You can enter any amount that you want to participate

Nice info. was looking for their Discord but i have found that already dv8 sent it.
Congrats on the Staking Lab partnership.  Can I enter any amount into Staking Lab and participate in the shared dv8 coin

Yes, staking lab does not have any minimum deposit required! You can enter any amount that you want to participate
Activity: 14
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this project
Activity: 70
This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
Jump to: