Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 182. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats

Yes this is big. I think u are in the team. How could u not be in? U are one of them and should be proud that u belong to the inner circle of these highly responsible and devoted folks. Someone here has thrown out some really nice thoughts that are worthy being written on a piece of tin foil paper and stored for future reference. Not sure who that was.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is their any fee for staking pool.....  Huh

No there is no any fee for staking pool, this coin has Zero deposit fee, Zero withdrawal fee, Zero transaction Fee..
Activity: 56
Is their any fee for staking pool.....  Huh
Activity: 41
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Would be nice to get it on an exchange, just don't want the coin to be a pump and dump.

Yes don't dump the coins because of that the price is getting low...wait till the price get increase
Activity: 70
 Would be nice to get it on an exchange, just don't want the coin to be a pump and dump.
Activity: 126
how can we buy new dv8 coins Huh

first you should have Dv8 coin wallet in that u have a option to buy DV8 coin with BTC and LTC

why the other coins cannot be stored in our dv8 coin wallet ??

Because Dv8 coin will not support other coins to keep in the wallet
 you can keep only DV8 coin in your wallet...

first you should have Dv8 coin wallet in that u have a option to buy DV8 coin with BTC and LTC

why the other coins cannot be stored in our dv8 coin wallet ??

Now is not the right time to buy dv8 because his price will be more and more high in few days so wait and buy btc when his price be under 1000 $
Why stake  can not work good all time? I'm already bored with jumping from one stake to another. Now working good for me

some time it my happen it will be problem in your network or power supply like that some issues is it slow that's Y it will get problem
Activity: 41
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the project, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
it is a you can keep your wallet  safely.
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
What are the benefits and advantages of airdrop?

In airdrop you participate means you will get the free reward coins...
Present in coin the  some of foolish people are doing  the activity like they sell our coins to lower price in that one doing this
 the new people are assuming like it is not a  good option to invest in this coin,  but it is not true the people doing like just to
  spoil from the server .
 I have understanded the coin have good unique  procedures do not trust with talk or activities of foolish people don't sell your coins
 just wait some time the coin price is increase definitely .............

ya its an opportunity to buy coins for cheaper price and stake
you can hold till the price rise some days
Activity: 56
Present in coin the  some of foolish people are doing  the activity like they sell our coins to lower price in that one doing this
 the new people are assuming like it is not a  good option to invest in this coin,  but it is not true the people doing like just to
  spoil from the server .
 I have understanded the coin have good unique  procedures do not trust with talk or activities of foolish people don't sell your coins
 just wait some time the coin price is increase definitely .............
the price movement in this project is very good. for a couple of days can fall by half and maybe double the price. for traders the most it is, but for investors i do not think that this is a great idea.

I think, after the dumping of the tokens obtained by those who remain skeptical about the dv8 Coin makes it lose nearly half the value.
 Currently, the price of dv8 Coin has increased to its true value. I believe, dv8 Coin will rise even higher.
Now is a good time to buy dv8 coin at low prices and earn huge profits in the future. Bitcoin is widely accepted worldwide, with a growing number of transactions and development across the globe
the price movement in this project is very good. for a couple of days can fall by half and maybe double the price. for traders the most it is, but for investors i do not think that this is a great idea.
Jump to: