Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 183. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Because dv8  Coin maturation time is 120 second, it does seem practical to split your coins into smaller amounts.  This is all subjective though, and we recommend experimenting and seeing what you find works best.

Thanks for the recommendations on staking approach.
I will try both approaches and will wait to see what I got, which ones can give me higher staking rewards.
it salvo  the problem

Of course!  As time goes on, and we have more experience with stakers, we will all have a better idea as to what works best!  ! 
Activity: 36
Hi, all. Very nice idea. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 126
Because dv8  Coin maturation time is 120 second, it does seem practical to split your coins into smaller amounts.  This is all subjective though, and we recommend experimenting and seeing what you find works best.

Thanks for the recommendations on staking approach.
I will try both approaches and will wait to see what I got, which ones can give me higher staking rewards.
it salvo  the problem
Activity: 154
I agree dv8 coin is the best  is tool. I think  dv8 is good asset to investment and someday dv8 will be number one payment method in the future
Off-chain 2-party payment channels have been proposed as a solution to scaling both costs and speed. An off-chain transaction is one that is not carried out over the blockchain, but over an out-of-band Internet connection. An off-chain transaction is however still secured by the blockchain.
Once we miss the airdrop event can we participate in the next airdrop event???  Huh

Yes you have chance to participate in next event....No need to worry for miss this event,  try until you get reward from it
Activity: 130
What can you do with dv8 coin but can't do with bank?

there may be a lot that can be done with dv8, use full. Among others banks no

- Send money to any country for a reasonable fee. and received in a matter of minutes.

- You do not need a bank account to send money, you just need a wallet.

- there is no monthly fee if storing dv8, the longer stored, the higher the value.
Activity: 70
What can you do with dv8 coin but can't do with bank?
Activity: 154
Specifications
Coin Specs Algorithm   dv8 Protocol (Modified Version of Quark) Mining   Proof of Stake Block Time   120 Seconds Total Coin Supply   50 000 000 000 dv8  Premine   50 000 000 Block Rewards   10000%  POS Wallets Maturity  120 sec

Exchanges that provide 'DV8 coin '
CryptoBridge
Is this right time to exchange my coin or sell I wait till the coin price increase??

Yes you can buy coins when it is cheap and stake,  so that your coin gets multiply and when the price of the coin increases then you can sell

OK tankz for your info,, I will continue my staking after the coin price increase i will exchange my.. Smiley Smiley
A long term, dv8, investment coin.

Practical coin specs for longevity.

"Because Life is Complicated Enough"

dv8 Coin is a secure and rewarding  cryptocurrency for users worldwide.
Our focus is long-term rewards, which are controlled at regular intervals to help curb inflation.
Is there any additional charges or Do i need  to pay any fee for stake in staking pool   Huh  Huh

there is no any fee for staking pool
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?  Huh

Yes, there are a few principles that need to be followed with respect to time. They are Auditing,Securing applications,Securing testing and similar approaches,Database security,Continuity planning,Digital workforce training..

After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
no need to open your wallet after send to your coin to staking pool...
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
Activity: 56
Once we miss the airdrop event can we participate in the next airdrop event???  Huh

Ya you have chance to take part in next event
No need to worry for missing this event,  try until you get reward from it

when next airdrop
Activity: 112
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly. what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?

Is there any additional charges or Do i need  to pay any fee for stake in staking pool   Huh  Huh
DV8 coin is Not just but its a best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money. Great project very happy to be no this project. and i always re-command my besties here....
Jump to: