Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 184. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?  Huh

Yes, there are a few principles that need to be followed with respect to time. They are

1.Auditing
2.Securing applications
3. Securing testing and similar approaches
4. Database security
5. Continuity planning
6. Digital workforce training
All these principles are basic and are easy to implement. They are helpful in making the transactions records useful.
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?  Huh
Activity: 28
Hello,  Indeed, it is the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, don't forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
Activity: 70
How do we Calculate an APR in staking pool   Huh

Daily interest      APR

1.36             =   500%

2.73             =   1000%

5.47             =   2000%

13.69           =   5000%

20.54           =   7500%

27.39           =   10000%
Activity: 56
How do we Calculate an APR in staking pool   Huh
Activity: 84
Before buying Dv8coin I have asked my-self, What am  trying to achieve, If you are looking to put some speculative money in play, treat it like spending rather than saving. Cryptos are not backed by real assets and are inherently volatile. If you enjoy taking some extra cash and playing craps or investing in DV8coin, that’s fine.  Cool
Activity: 126
the value of the coin is recovering and it is maintaining a stable value
its good it is increasing......... Smiley
Activity: 70
Once we miss the airdrop event can we participate in the next airdrop event???  Huh

Ya you have chance to take part in next event
No need to worry for missing this event,  try until you get reward from it
pra
guys its time to make money !
u see now the value of DV8 coin is very low as the people have started selling there coins for low price
its time to buy the coins and hold it till the value of the coin increases and then sell the coin  Wink

yes, u are right its really a time to make money , we have to buy the coins now bcoz now the price is cheap but in future the value of the coin will increase
Activity: 42
Once we miss the airdrop event can we participate in the next airdrop event???  Huh
guys its time to make money !
u see now the value of DV8 coin is very low as the people have started selling there coins for low price
its time to buy the coins and hold it till the value of the coin increases and then sell the coin  Wink
Activity: 32
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
pra
What are the benefits and advantages of airdrop?

once u participate in the airdrop then ur getting free coins
to participate , join our discord id server and go to airdrop section  Wink
Activity: 37
Seems like a very interesting idea, and everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
Ya idea of encouraging people by such kind of event , people show Interest,  even it has unique specification this shows how genuine the project is
What are the benefits and advantages of airdrop?

If you participate in airdrop you will get reward coins
Which is of free , this is the advantage of airdrop event
Is this right time to exchange my coin or sell I wait till the coin price increase??

Yes you can buy coins when it is cheap and stake,  so that your coin gets multiply and when the price of the coin increases then you can sell
Is the DV8 coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?

you can do both exchange and withdraw...to withdraw you should convert DV8 coin to BTC or LTC...
How long does to get dv8 coin become a mature 

it is depend up on your coins and your network weight and you have more number of coins  maturity get earlier ........
Activity: 56
How long does to get dv8 coin become a mature 
How many DV8 blocks are mined per day?

It's depend up on your coins
You stake with more coins means you will get stake hit faster and you stake with less means you will get stake hit but it will get late..
Jump to: