Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 198. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool? Huh

Just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp Pool address, After that Immediately Confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command section.....
Activity: 34
I just read about the coin it is really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Activity: 84
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool? Huh
What is the actual Difference Between Public and Permission-ed Blockchains?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I want to know deeply about wallet, is there any types in it or its just like a normal bank account ?
Am real Facebook user....Can i have DV8 page....So that i can get updates.
Activity: 98
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet.  Huh

it depends upon how much coin u have in ur wallet
if u have more number of coins then u will get ur coins faster and if u have less number of coins in ur wallet then the coins will stake later

To stake the coin You dont want minimum coin to stake You can stake the coin with minimum quantity you can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin you can get you reward late because the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster To avoid of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others ....
After my wallet locks,Will i lose the stake hit coins??
 I have downloaded  updated wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem

i think u have to resink ur wallet from start and then u have to wait for some time.......

now my wallet is syncked but i cant see my coins......!!!???
Activity: 52
 I have downloaded  updated wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem

i think u have to resink ur wallet from start and then u have to wait for some time.......
pra

it depends upon how much coin u have in ur wallet
if u have more number of coins then u will get ur coins faster and if u have less number of coins in ur wallet then the coins will stake later

If you have less coin it take more time                           
If you have more coins it will stake in faster rate

It takes few minutes to get sync
Even I got problem when I downloaded my wallet
Even if it is not getting sync then check your internet connection
Activity: 56
Implementation of the project Is Good going on, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are Interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project. Smiley  Smiley I was watching around the DV8 price is so stable and its hold so Strong and will
break the resistance any time sooner, its great going.
what is ORPHAN block  Huh Huh Huh

When the two person staking at the same time one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins
is known as orphan block....

how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown

is there any chances to missing the coins this time

Your rewards coins may get Miss at the time of ORPHAN block because another miner has got stake hit due to presence
of high coin in his wallet....
t

is there any salutation for it

this time you have to merge all the block
Why is Decentralization So Important?

Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...

It uses a peer-to-peer network so that there is no chance of third party entering in to it
Activity: 56

When the two person staking at the same time one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins

how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown

Your rewards coins may get Miss at the time of ORPHAN block because another miner has got stake hit due to presence
t

is there any salutation for it

Jump to: