Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 202. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and Telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.  Cheesy
Especially the community of Discord is active Always, The staff's correspondence was very good, I think that DV8 is a safe project.  Cheesy

Activity: 126
What are the basic requirement for STAKING DV8 coin??

the basic requirement is higher end system high power and internet these are running 24/7 then you do the staking
Activity: 35
What are the basic requirement for STAKING DV8 coin??
Activity: 296
Merit: 109
Pre mine: 50 000 000 (0.1%)

with pos
thats more then half of the total supply
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
is it  we need expensive hardware systems for staking in dv8 Huh
Activity: 84
I found the white paper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a white paper! Good to see where the Direction of this coin is Going. I like it.... Cheesy
is it  we need expensive hardware systems for staking in dv8 Huh
Many now say that the dv8 coin does not develop, but it's not true, the dv8 coin is growing.
I have 500 coins in wallet and started staking but i did't get any stake it  what is minimum percentage if i did't get any stake it ?

Yes definitely you will get 500% rewards APR that is 1.36% per day even if you dint get any stake and find the below details of rewards Scheme.

POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%
pra
is there any  restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the  staking pool ?

No there is no such rules and limits to add us coins to staking pool its ur wish how much u want u can
I have 500 coins in wallet and started staking but i did't get any stake it  what is minimum percentage if i did't get any stake it ?
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you cannot change dv8 coins with other coin,only dv8 coin should be kept in the wallet.
Activity: 56
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?
 is there any  restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the  staking pool ?
Activity: 154
is dv8 supports all languages Huh

DV8 can support many languages
Activity: 35
How safe my coins in a DV8 wallet..........??
why the value of every coin is getting decreased day by day is there any reason for that ?

now the people have became panic bcoz of some foolish people the investors are already started to withdraw there projects for the safer side not to lose there money but no worries, when the market value increases the value of our coin also increases
Yeah nothing to worry about the price it will recover soon
You want to wait till the market price increase
why the value of every coin is getting decreased day by day is there any reason for that ?

now the people have became panic bcoz of some foolish people the investors are already started to withdraw there projects for the safer side not to lose there money but no worries, when the market value increases the value of our coin also increases
Activity: 70
low price

Don't worry same trend is going every where , it's same fait seen in every coin , it doesn't matter
But it's a chance to buy coin for cheaper price and stake or store for future
Activity: 52
Jump to: