Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 193. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How to store my coins secure and safely ?

by doing encryption then your wallet is safely 

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. Famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If we LOST permanently  then how can we recover it?  Is there any Solution for it??

Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. You have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of Protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using   choose Reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use..
Activity: 98

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. Famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If we LOST permanently  then how can we recover it?  Is there any Solution for it??
Activity: 84

Activity: 154

Activity: 56
DV8 coin is not just, its the best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project.
Activity: 70
I like this project and will probably even donate if this is the normal business behavior and helps the project to succeed  I Just was some what surprised that this is "normal" for adding a currency to a bigger exchange, thanks for clarification, Higher liquidity would be helpful and also the argument of not being a closed group with a small exchange is good.
either any one can be participate in airdrop event ? or  junior member and  above position members only ? any one can suggest me....
There is no positions such as junior member and soo on
 Any one can participate in airdrop event
But you should join discord server first to participate

ok can i am participate in other coin airdrop Huh

no you can't participate in other coin

why can't participate  Huh Huh

because you have  the wallet which server u can participate you have to download the wallet next u can participate in airdrop
I have been following this coin and i like what is being done so far. been through your code and i must say it looks really code some good changes been made in important areas....
either any one can be participate in airdrop event ? or  junior member and  above position members only ? any one can suggest me....

why can't participate  Huh Huh

I will purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins please give me suggestion  

to stake your coins then increase your coin

what is stake  Huh Huh

stake is similar to mining you can deposit once then your coin is increase    
Activity: 32
what is the uses of  pre-mining ?
the pre-mining coins are used to advertise the coin or improment of the coin
and it is also used to give event like bountys, airdrops,and many other events
I will purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins please give me suggestion  

to stak your coins then increase your coin

what is stake  Huh Huh
I will purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins please give me suggestion 

to stak your coins then increase your coin
Activity: 27
Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this project, yup
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The project has a great future! I'm already taking part in it. Visit the website and learn more about the company. Simple conditions!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
DV8 coin website has made so wonderful specification and very easy to download the wallet and DV8 coin price  increase  day by day  and u see this server
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
DV8 COIN is a very beautiful project! You deserve more recognition, DV8 COIN can make it easy to use crypto coins, Continue like that, I have DV8 COIN and I will not sell for months, The price does not reflect the value Wink Lips sealed
Jump to: