Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 199. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
what is ORPHAN block  Huh Huh Huh

When the two person staking at the same time one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins
is known as orphan block....

how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown

is there any chances to missing the coins this time
Activity: 126
what is ORPHAN block  Huh Huh Huh

When the two person staking at the same time one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins
is known as orphan block....

how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown
DV8 is looking soo cool.  I love that crazy feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for this type of features that can be added for easability and usability
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
No restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
 Smiley
Activity: 84
If u lost your coin from your wallet in staking pool....
You can Recover it from DISCORD ID, Which you have used to Conformation of your Deposit of
Staking Pool
Activity: 154
If we want to stake we need minimum coins but in DV8 we have a option that is 'staking pool' there you can stake with less coin also.

I have checked the  concept of this project , It's really good and  worthy.
Activity: 56
If we want to stake we need minimum coins but in DV8 we have a option that is 'staking pool' there you can stake with less coin also.
what is procedure to send coin dv8 ssp Huh Huh

1: Send you dv8 coins from your wallet to the DV8ssp pool address

8UX25ZkNq1czU8V7qADQfTsdS4niVvcQ9g

2: Confirm the deposit you have just made IMMEDIATELY using the deposit BOT
You will confirm it in the #bot-commands channel on dv8 Discord Server
Activity: 112
we cant do mining in this coin, we can just mint the coin
 or u may stake it or exchange it through other coins.
Activity: 91
https://bounty.dropthebomb.io/invite/alex76
Hello, DV8 community! I keep my DV8 coin on my wallet, but in a few months the POS reward has not come. The wallet is synchronized with the network and unlocked. What is the problem, please tell me?
Why is Decentralization So Important?

Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...
Activity: 70
Why is Decentralization So Important?
Activity: 130
Where can I see the staking report for DV8 COIN ??
The staking pool reports can be seen in private channel but it is only Dv8 coin members can see the reports of staking
Where can I see the staking report for DV8 COIN ??
Activity: 126
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?

I say both are best exchange you can choose any of them
  But BTC will be slightly good than LTC
Super block is reward block it is very good to do devs because the minimum coin holder will be get more reward point
Activity: 70
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?  Huh  Huh

their is no chance of missing the coin,
bcz the person who has more coin got stake hit early but u also got stake hit due to the reason on less coin u will get coins later.......

Your rewards coins may get Miss at the time of ORPHAN block because another miner has got stake hit due to presence
of high coin in his wallet....

DV8 is looking soo cool.  I love that crazy feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for this type of features that can be added for easability and usability.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
If i have send or receive coins from the wallet that cloud be shown the question mark, why the question mark  display on the screen what is it means  Huh

In time of transaction the question marks  represents that is the check the the transaction is true or not and the transaction is under the process that's it shows that symbol, If the process is complete the symbol goes in that position the right mark appears........

Oh shit it is a lose to me today's price was drop down for that I selled  my coin.....,... Sad Sad
there is no problem some people sell her coin in cheep rate wait and see u will be getting high profit 

OK but what can do then my coins are sell or not

can't sell your coin because the coin price will be increase coming days
Jump to: