Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 195. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi,
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Activity: 98
what is the Difference between yearly APR% And daily ROI % AND on what basis conversion will be done...? Huh

Activity: 84
I like this project and will probably even donate if this is the normal business behavior and helps the project to succeed  I just was somewhat surprised that this is "normal" for Adding a currency to a bigger exchange, thanks for clarification, Higher liquidity would be helpful and also the argument of not being a closed group with a small exchange is good.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
in staking pool i have to deposit 5000 coin how much get reward points
It's Great to keep DV8 In your wallet, and you're Rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without Having to use Exchange! In the Future, DV8 plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins?
Activity: 70
Great job on the account trading market place! I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use. I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and  back buttons so that we can see more Investors. But so far so good. Really great job guys! 
Activity: 32
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
In the dv8 coin it as an option staking pool in that we can stake number coin there no restriction to stake the coins in  pool as much as possible....
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this idea will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said business. It'sa great promotion to the idea because many will join and become curious about it. I'm very confident that it will be more successful.
Sure  nowadays the team is getting improved
Because of which it is becoming more popular
So I am happy with this
Great

Everything gets better as the time passes by. Water swirls in spiral fashion before leaving the plumbing basin. Where do u fish for investors? Show me the place where u wait for pray because I got some big bait here, big enough to catch Trump or amancio ortega. These two have already expressed interest in being among shareholders, and much more to come.
Activity: 84
Greetings, all. I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

No problem so far , it all going smooth
The team is working soo hard that nowadays it is becoming popular
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this idea will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said business. It'sa great promotion to the idea because many will join and become curious about it. I'm very confident that it will be more successful.
Sure  nowadays the team is getting improved
Because of which it is becoming more popular
So I am happy with this
Great
Great job on the account trading market place!

I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and  back buttons so that we can see more Investors.

But so far so good. Really great job guys!
Activity: 37
i can  run same wallet on two different pc in dv8 coin
No you cannot run wallet in two different pc
Activity: 30
Activity: 52
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool? Huh

the main advantage of staking pool is if u have dont have minimum coins to stake u can stake in staking pool,where u can stake less number of coin
Activity: 56
i can  run same wallet on two different pc in dv8 coin
Activity: 42
either any one can be participate in airdrop event ? or  junior member and  above position members only ? any one can suggest me....
There is no positions such as junior member and soo on
 Any one can participate in airdrop event
But you should join discord server first to participate
how to check balance in dv8 pool?

you can come to know the  balance through mail alert or message alert once after incurring  or  decreasing  of your coins in the wallet.

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how to check balance in dv8 pool?
Activity: 34
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody cannot talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?
Jump to: