Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 194. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
DV8 coin exchange made very simple to understand if a new user or investor want to invest on coin or deposit money to buy dv8 coin.
Activity: 56
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon. Wink
Activity: 70
The  DV8 coin is  reaching top most level in crypto bridge I think it will be in top  Smiley
Activity: 34
Hello
the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
great project- cant wait to see more of it<3 i love this high ROI- keep uit up and dont sell <3
I will purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins please give me suggestion 
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How is a block-chain ledger is different from an ordinary one?
As i have described this information in the previous page, The first and in fact the prime difference in Block-chain is a digital ledger That can be decentralized very easily. The chances of error in this approach are far less than that in an ordinary ledger.
An ordinary ledger is what that is prepared by hands or by human efforts while the Block-chain performs all its tasks automatically. You just need to configure it in a proper manner and by following all the guidelines............
How is a block-chain ledger is different from an ordinary one?
Activity: 126
what is the uses of  pre-mining ?

Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  to being released to the public
           pre mined currency is also a same worthy like coin. Premining is a currency generated by the currency
           preper to being released to the public and developing the next project
Activity: 84
how much coin we can receive in daily stake ?

At present as per the network difficulty more than 30 coins you can receive in daily staking...
Activity: 84
how much coin we can receive in daily stake ?
i dont know how to buy this DV8 coin and  i am not getting link of this coin pls someone help me to get wallet link...

Go through this link.....
 https://github.com/dv8dev/dv8coin/releases/download/v1.0.2/DV8Coin-Qt-v1.0.2-macOS.dmg
i dont know how to buy this DV8 coin and  i am not getting link of this coin pls someone help me to get wallet link...
how can we mint dv8 coins?
Activity: 32
I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
today i started staking with 1000 coins and i got 30 coins has reward in staking but the next staking will started from 1000 coins or it will start from 1030 coin ..?
DV8 coin website has made so wonderful specification and very easy to download the wallet and DV8 coin price  increase  day by day  and u see this server
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
every one says that we cannot believe in any coin bcoz no other coins value are stable it will be increasing and decreasing but iam saying that we can keep hope on dv8 has the volume of the coin is 7 and it is in the 8th place no other coin can do this expect dv8 ..so its a good news to dv8 users...
Activity: 32
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Activity: 56
Amazing thing that The DV8 coin is Entered too the exchange, and doing miracle for the believers who believed in it  Cool everyone get ready to shine...
Jump to: