Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 200. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If i have send or receive coins from the wallet that cloud be shown the question mark, why the question mark  display on the screen what is it means  Huh
Activity: 126
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?  Huh  Huh

their is no chance of missing the coin,
bcz the person who has more coin got stake hit early but u also got stake hit due to the reason on less coin u will get coins later.......
Activity: 84
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?  Huh  Huh
Activity: 70
Oh shit it is a lose to me today's price was drop down for that I selled  my coin.....,... Sad Sad
there is no problem some people sell her coin in cheep rate wait and see u will be getting high profit 

OK but what can do then my coins are sell or not
Activity: 154
Oh shit it is a lose to me today's price was drop down for that I selled  my coin.....,... Sad Sad
there is no problem some people sell her coin in cheep rate wait and see u will be getting high profit 
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?
Both are best you can choose any of them
But I wish BTC will be slightly nice than LTC
thanks for the information....
Activity: 126
Both are best you can choose any of them
But I wish BTC will be slightly nice than LTC
Activity: 98
is it  we need expensive hardware systems for staking in dv8 Huh

For staking DV8 we need high-end system , speed internet connection and 24/hrs current supply
Many now say that the dv8 coin does not develop, but it's not true, the dv8 coin is growing.

Yeah dv8 is recovering it's wound , it will be back to form in coming days
Nothing to worry now you can buy coins and start staking
Great job on the account trading market place!

I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and  back buttons so that we can see more Investors.

But so far so good. Really great job guys
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
blockchain is an exceptional technology but how they going to create trust is the real deal..Huh
While the blockchain provides for a decentralized trusted approach to all its transactions, its ability to interact with off chain systems, as well as real people or identities is limited in today’s iteration. The notion of identities of people.

I think its all about money making. Nobody believes in peoples identities or their sustained aim to bring the novelty approach to financial operations into todays world of macro economics. The whole turbine of innovations stems from one single source called satoshi which does not exist. Look at how many patent claims jp morgan were attempting to submit to the US Trademark Department to monopolize bitcoin. In fact its banks who created btc, and its them who were involved in 2013 pump.
blockchain is an exceptional technology but how they going to create trust is the real deal..Huh
While the blockchain provides for a decentralized trusted approach to all its transactions, its ability to interact with off chain systems, as well as real people or identities is limited in today’s iteration. The notion of identities of people.
what is super block i am confused

This coin is awesome ...no other coin as such high APR I think so happy to be with this group

Super blocks are  reward blocks
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how dv8 coin mining works,does it create new coins or no ?
in dv8 COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking .

thanks for the information ...
in dv8 COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking .
still i did not participated in airdrop or any other events , anyone inform me about this !!
when it starts ?? and also i want other events informations ....so plz anybody help me for this....
there are so many events like airdrops, invite links, signature bounty, and many more
Is there any update for airdrop and other events
Activity: 74
still i did not participated in airdrop or any other events , anyone inform me about this !!
when it starts ?? and also i want other events informations ....so plz anybody help me for this....
there are so many events like airdrops, invite links, signature bounty, and many more
in dv8 COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking .
Jump to: