Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 203. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 38
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this idea. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the project! Good luck, team!
Activity: 61

Smiley Coin DV8 in the wallet having Smiley

#ZERO deposit FEE

#ZERO withdrawal FEE

#ZERO transaction FEE

#ZERO admin FEE

wow..... there is no FEE for deposit,withdrawal,transaction,admin
its great , it helps the people to walk in without a problem
Activity: 56
Guys I am confused with the wordings in the first page
10000%APR,ROI????what do u mean by this ....

No Need of confusion, It's just Promoting about This coin where ROI stands for rate of interest.....

There is a fixed 500% APR and There are Five Different Rewards.....

1000%,
2000%
5000%
7500%
10000%---------------------APR Rewards.
Activity: 84
am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ??

its good that u have chosen a right coin ......there is no limit to invest
so invest high and earn high ...
Activity: 126
Is DV8 your new project? Does it have blockchain technology?

yes, its a new project but every coin works on the block chain technology
it is bcoz that to maintain the transactions secure and safe ...
Activity: 70
DV8 coin uses the(POW) Algorithm along to (POS) for network. The DV8 coin is something more interesting here  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 37

yeah every cryptocurrency work based on blockchain this is because it will secure files safetly
Activity: 42
I don't know why this coin holders are offering there coin for lesser cost yet I don't stress about,I realize what the task is and I will make

shore that the cost will increment with in few days..

there is nothing to think about the price of coin , because every where its the same trend , dumping coins for cheaper price
But its a good opportunity to buy coins and store 
Activity: 23
I find that many of the currencies are down, which makes investors less discouraged, and perhaps some of them have plans to withdraw from the project. Do you plan to create new projects that are more attractive to them?

Yeah every where it is bleeding , it is same in every coin
But there are no such plans right now if there is so they will get to kmow
Activity: 14
I find that many of the currencies are down, which makes investors less discouraged, and perhaps some of them have plans to withdraw from the project. Do you plan to create new projects that are more attractive to them?

The whole market is down, soon the whole market gets up! And there are definitely good plans to attract new investors!
Activity: 84
am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ??

There is no minimum or maximum investment, there are no such rules
Its your wish how much coins you have that much you can invest
Activity: 20
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
is dv8 supports all languages Huh
Activity: 154
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?
depends upon your deposit the coins how much u will deposit the more coins and get more rewards.....
Activity: 154
how to exchange DV8 COIN coins ?

u can exchange the coins through the trading, and if u want to withdraw your money need to convert it to btc or ltc of the current value of trade market
Activity: 98
how to exchange DV8 COIN coins ?
The  DV8 coin is  reaching top most level in crypto bridge I think it will be in top Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How to check that weather my coin is getting increase or not. How can we came to know that
how much coin deposited my wallet from the reward coins...
Jump to: