Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 204. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary
Activity: 126
After sending my coins to staking is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
if your wallet as remain any coins if you want to sake the coins by your self means you have to run your wallet
24/7
Activity: 98
After sending my coins to staking is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how can i create my wallet , is there any links to create that ??
Wallet Windows:  https://github.com/labhcoin/labh/releases/download/v1.0.3/LABH-Qt-v1.0.3-Windows.zip
here the link to create ur wallet ...... all the best.....invest more and earn more ....
this coin will make u richh..... Wink Smiley
sir can i get linx for mac and linux
Activity: 154
i downloaded wallet it was sync and i bought few coins.. but now it is showing out of sync
what to do ??

check your internet wait
Activity: 56
i downloaded wallet it was sync and i bought few coins.. but now it is showing out of sync
what to do ??
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months. Smiley
  You can keep the coins many years....
Wallet Windows:  https://github.com/labhcoin/labh/releases/download/v1.0.3/LABH-Qt-v1.0.3-Windows.zip
here the link to create ur wallet ...... all the best.....invest more and earn more ....
this coin will make u richh..... Wink Smiley
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?

depends upon your deposit the coins
am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ??
there is no limitations to invest , u can invest how much u can able to invest in this coin  !!
Activity: 35
wow this is really amazing i can read the all points in dv8 coin is best ,and i will read other coin specification is not good  
Activity: 98
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?
am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ??
Activity: 56
there is no any other high POS coin like $DV8 in the cryptosphere at present which is floating so smooth.
Activity: 84
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?  Huh  Huh

It will gave your full information of the Dv8 coin...
Activity: 84
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ? Huh
No need to keep your wallet open when you send your coins to staking pool....
Activity: 28
Greetings, fellows! I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Activity: 130
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you can't store other coins in Dv8 coin wallet you can store only DV8 coin in your wallet ,.....
y can't store other coin in dv8 wallet
Because dv8 wallet is not support to other coins,that is the reason u can't store other coins
Jump to: